Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is homework?:confused:

Comment

Photoshop, audio & video editing, Maya, 3D Studio Max, etc.

Comment

I can relate to the getting away from the house part.....but I have a shop for that.....where I could put a SECOND killer desktop! :D :D :D

Comment

....also, can you call it homework if you don't do it at home??? :confused:

Comment

Ok...how about "awaywork"?

...hehe...

Comment

:thumb: There ya go....if it was "Home" work, you could do it faster and cheaper on a desktop! lol...
              OK, I'm just having some fun. Looks like a very nice laptop you're getting. Hmmmm...have you looked at a Toshiba Tecra? I saw one (Forget the model, sorry) that was in a comparison with an Alienware. Kicked the AW's ass performance-wise in games, and for less $$. Looked pretty sharp too. Nice purty blue case. I'd have to get a LOT of awaywork to justify one though...
              :cry:

Comment

I doubt it's a Tecra b/c those are all business class laptops and they only come with Intel Centrino's...and I need something alot more powerful to do my 3D work. Plsu 3D Studio Max & Maya tend to be picky about cheap onboard video. Plus I wanna be able to use the laptop for LAN parties.

I think I have an idea which one you are referring to tho b/c Tomshardware.com did a preview/review of a new Toshiba laptop that had a Geforce FX Go 5600 and it wooped Ati's a$$. That's why I kinda wish the laptop I'm getting had an nVidia GPU instead...oh well...the 9600 Pro is DirectX 9 compliant and should do me fine for quite sometime. I've been hearing rumors that this model I am getting might be upgradeable...at least with the GPU that is...*crosses fingers*

Comment

Jago, you need a tougher looking avatar than that goofy guy you have....I was thinking something macho, like this:

Comment

...lol...naw...I like mine better...hehe...thx tho.

Comment

You're welcome....and thanks for taking the joke well :thumb:

Comment

I don't see how I else I could have takin it...

Comment

I think it's kewl...:thumb:
                          You look like one of the bosses on Mortal Kombat :D

Comment

Huh?

Comment

Working...
                            X