Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa (2013) Blu-ray Movie Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa (2013) Blu-ray Movie Review

Please feel free to comment about our story entitled "Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa (2013) Blu-ray Movie Review"

Re: Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa (2013) Blu-ray Movie Review

My comments on Ben Gourlay's "rendering my suggestions probably moot." and "the film's narrative glue" he posits in the review.

I totally agree on that part that the trailer WAS the movie. To me it was. Knoxville's character Bad Grandpa prior is the whole schtick. And the draw for the unsuspecting in forking over hard earned money

Ha. Did you just infer this movie has narrative glue??? It more plays like a poorly thought out kiddie tilt-a-whirl ride somehow spliced together with a plot and packaged as a movie. While the highs are high, assuming you like the Grandpa skits which I assume the purchaser does as after all they payed for the "privilege', the all, and I mean alllllllllllll, to many lows between are more defined as comatose.

Sorry. My take on it was instead this movie being Knoxville's getting and having the last laugh over us viewers for ponying up. Not even skittish, but full on boring. I'll find myself in the future reaching for the Jackass movies to play but this one once was enough. One too many actually.
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Working...
    X