Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Win an Antec P280 Window or P280 White Window Computer Case

entered

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Win an Antec P280 Window or P280 White Window Computer Case

And I entered here!

Comment

entered and all done.

Comment

Entered, Sick Comp hope i win this awesome prize.... :-)

Comment

Entered :) perfect Case to replacing my custom Acrylic Case :)
            Thank you TweakTown and ANTEC :) You're the Best :)

just Sam.............

Comment

Entered and fingers crossed to win one of these brilliant cases:)

Comment

entered! :D

Comment

yaya entered =D

Comment

Entering this awesome giveaway! Wee! Thanks antec and tweaktown! :) Hoping to win. Good luck everyone!
                    Website Broker and Hardware Reviewer

Comment

I entered!

Comment

I saw this on facebook and I decided to enter. Hope I get lucky ^^

Comment

Congrats to Tarkhein (Antec P280 Window) and Fusakin (Antec P280 White Window) who are the winners of this giveaway!

These members will be contacted now via our forum private message system.
                          Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
                          Managing Director
                          Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Congrats to both Australian winners and to Antec Australia who will save a lot on shipping ;)

Comment

Just as I'm about to head to bed, I get notification of this. Sweet dreams for me tonight, thanks Tweaktown and Antec!

Comment

Good shot Tarkhein and Fusakin!

Comment

Working...
                                X