• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Win one of three Tt eSPORTS Level 10 M Gaming Mice

nice win peeps!

Comment

Congratulations C3Mods, FreeJet and tzaar0723!

Comment

I'd PM Cameron directly honestly, he may not be subscribed to this thread any more.

Comment

I have entered

Comment

all done, count me too please!
            nice terminator style mouse

Comment

ouch, seems this giveaway over?

Comment

I entered

Comment

I have entered,,, I hope it's the first time, if not, I'm sorry..

Comment

Dude, This ended November 9th of 2012! I'm afraid you missed out!

Comment

yeah I saw it... no biggie

Comment

TweakTown current giveaway=== Twitter Global Weekly Giveaway - Corsair Hydro Series H90 and H110 CPU Liquid Coolers :: TweakTown

Comment

Originally posted by mrcapncaveman View Post
                          Dude, This ended November 9th of 2012! I'm afraid you missed out!
                          Oddly enough, I just received the Tt eSPORTS Level 10 M Gaming Mice from that November 2012 giveaway, last week (March 07, 2013). Thermaltake apparently had a massive back-log to ship out because they also had a delay in the contest wins they had in December. In any case, Happy Thanksgiving to me :)

Comment

Originally posted by FreeJet View Post
                            Oddly enough, I just received the Tt eSPORTS Level 10 M Gaming Mice from that November 2012 giveaway, last week (March 07, 2013). Thermaltake apparently had a massive back-log to ship out because they also had a delay in the contest wins they had in December. In any case, Happy Thanksgiving to me :)
                            Congrats Freejet on your win

Comment

Originally posted by FreeJet View Post
                              Wow! That did take a long time! Congrats again and enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                              X