Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekly Giveaway: Win one of three Cooler Master Silent Pro Hybrid 1300W Power Supplies

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Win one of three Cooler Master Silent Pro Hybrid 1300W Power Supplies

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak View Post
    Weekly Giveaway: Win one of three Cooler Master Silent Pro Hybrid 1300W Power Supplies (Oct 8 - Oct 16, 2012)

This week we have teamed up with Cooler Master who is giving away not one, not two, but three of its Silent Pro Hybrid 1300W power supplies.

We reviewed this PSU back in April and it ended up getting an impressive rating of 95% and we ended up saying:

Simply put, you just can't go wrong with the Cooler Master Silent Pro Hybrid 1300-watt unit. This is before you even factor in the price of $259.99 and the five year warranty. After taking that into consideration, it makes it difficult to even consider another power supply on the market at this level.

HOW TO ENTER:

Step 1 - Like TweakTown's Facebook Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/TweakTown

Step 2 - Share this image post on your own FB page. Make sure the share post is set to PUBLIC posting so that we can verify your entry! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...0744941&type=1

Step 3 - Tell us you have entered in this thread - critical to being selected as a winner!

Step 4 - Like the Contest News Post on TweakTown - feel free to share it, too! Weekly Giveaway: Win one of three Cooler Master Silent Pro Hybrid 1300W Power Supplies :: TweakTown USA Edition

Step 5 - Sit back and hope you are a winner! Why not give Cooler Master some love, too? https://www.facebook.com/coolermaster

I'm in!!!!!

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Win one of three Cooler Master Silent Pro Hybrid 1300W Power Supplies

In It to Win It. Good luck to everyone!

Comment

Entered!
        Thanks for the great giveaway!

Comment

Entered!

Comment

Done! Thanks for this chance!
            Weekly Giveaway: Win one of three Cooler Master Silent Pro Hybrid 1300W Power Supplies (Oct 8 - Oct 16, 2012) Step 1 - Like TweakTown's Facebook Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/TweakTown Step 2 -...

Comment

Entered! Please let me win..... I need 1300watt PSU so much .... that my 500watt Cooler Master need to be upgraded so bad....

Comment

i m in good luck to all!!!

Comment

i really need this!!! Done...

Comment

Entered!

Comment

I entered the

Weekly Giveaway: Win one of three Cooler Master Silent Pro Hybrid 1300W Power Supplies (Oct 8 - Oct 16, 2012)

Comment

I'm in too... wish me luck to win that great PSU

Comment

All done!

Comment

I'm in!!! Thanks and more power to Cooler Master and TweakTown :)

Comment

All done!

Comment

Entered! this is the last piece of my cooler master desktop! TweakTown and Cooler Master thank you! Come on luck!

Comment

Working...
                                X