Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekly Giveaway: Win one of three Crucial m4 256GB SSDs - who doesn't want 500MB/s?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Win one of three Crucial m4 256GB SSDs - who doesn't want 500MB/s?

Done and my FB name is Omar Osama
    ASrock 890GX EXTREME 4
    amd phenom ii x4 955
    EVGA nvidia 450 gts SC
    Kingston HyperX 2(2GB) DDR3 1600MHz CL9
    Western Digital (WD) Caviar Black WD1002FAEX-00Z3A0 1TB 64MB cache
    Cooler Master Extreme Power Plus 650w PSU
    OS windows 7 ultimate bit 64

Comment

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Win one of three Crucial m4 256GB SSDs - who doesn't want 500MB/s?

Entered! Some tweaktown love ftw tyvm

Comment

Thanks for the opportunity to win :)

Comment

Omg, very nice. I'm in. Good luck to all
          My advice - never visit a short-url, no matter who gives it to you. You can't trust any source at any time when you don't know your target
          Whitey:Snuggles: Zotac Zbox HD-ID40 (Atom d525, worst purchase ever on cpu), Patriot Pyro 60GB (Thanks to Tweaktown Giveaway), 4GB 800' DDR2 SO-DIMM
          Bcube (NAS): ASUS F1A75-I Deluxe, AMD A6-3500 @ 2.1GHz, LSI 9240-8i (M1015) controller, GSkill Ares 1866 8GB blue kit, 4x Seagate SV35.5 2TB, 1x Seagate Barracuda 1.5TB, 1x Samsung HD103UJ, 1x Samsung F4 2TB, Temp. Rebel9 Alu case, Corsair H60, 2x Icy Dock MB973SP-B, NZXT UI01, Enermax T.B. Silence on docks and cpu, Aurum 500W gold PSU. (Draws 65W average, doesn't peak above 100W at any time)

Comment

i entered... i would love to win

Comment

I'm in!

Comment

Likes and shares all completed - now crossing fingers.

Comment

i wish i could have one of these... ^_^

Comment

Entered!

Comment

entered to win

Comment

TweakTown, I want to thank you for hosting this great giveaway, I have followed all of your steps for this weeks giveaway.

I have you "like"d on Facebook, I shared the image post on Facebook. I am letting you know on your forums. I have "like"d the post and I am now going to sit back and hope that I am the winner.

I want to wish everyone good luck, and don't let the Jelly Monster eat you up if you are not the winner! Good luck everyone, and let the games begin!

Shane

P.S. I have liked Crucial Memory as well on facebook.

Comment

I'm In!
                          I Walk The Streets Of Sin With An Evil Grin!

Comment

I hope ill be the one to win it!

Comment

Just love this! Love to win one!

Comment

entered :)

Thank you Tweaktown and Crucial for this Awesome Giveaway :)

just Sam.............

Comment

Working...
                                X