Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekly Giveaway: Win one of three Crucial m4 256GB SSDs - who doesn't want 500MB/s?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Win one of three Crucial m4 256GB SSDs - who doesn't want 500MB/s?

Me too. May the luck be with me. Howdy people.

Comment

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Win one of three Crucial m4 256GB SSDs - who doesn't want 500MB/s?

I am in and ready to rumble :)

Comment

Entered!

Comment

Entered.
          Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

awesome giveaway! thanks and good luck everyone, whoever wins is going to be happy!

Comment

Entered! Hope I win ^_^

Comment

I have entered!

Comment

entered! good luck all

Comment

Ive entered

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Win one of three Crucial m4 256GB SSDs - who doesn't want 500MB/s?

Ive entered

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Win one of three Crucial m4 256GB SSDs - who doesn't want 500MB/s?

"'Like' of TweakTown Facebook page is LOCKED and SECURED..."

"Image share on Commander's personal Facebook timeline in 5..4..3..2..1...SHARED..."

"Reply on official TweakTown forum thread COMPLETE...'Like' of contest news post INITIATED..."

"'Like' of official TweakTown contest news post COMPLETE! PRIMARY GOALS ACCOMPLISHED!"

"Do you wish to complete SECONDARY GOALS, Commander?"

"'Like' of Crucial Facebook page in 3..2..1...'Like' COMPLETED!"

"SECONDARY GOALS ACCOMPLISHED! ALL GOALS ACCOMPLISHED! ETA of contest conclusion in T minus...
                        WARNING! ERROR! DATE FAULT! ERROR!"

"
                        WARNING! ERROR!...CONTEST COMPLETION DATE HAS PASSED! PLEASE RE-STATE CONTEST COMPLETION DATE TO DETERMINE ETA!"

-Lumarra

Comment

All done

Comment

I have entered, good luck to everyone

Comment

Done

Comment

done!

Comment

Working...
                                X