Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weekly Giveaway: BitFenix goodies up for grabs - Prodigy, Recon and Hydra Pro

I entered and love you guys!

Comment

Re: Weekly Giveaway: BitFenix goodies up for grabs - Prodigy, Recon and Hydra Pro

All steps done

Thx for being an AweSome news site...! :) You guys are awesome, and I'm excited and hoping to win - So don't let me down and hand me over one of those saxy Prodigy cases...! PLEEEEAAAAASEEE!

Regards
      Ilannguaq Kivioq

Comment

Prodigy ... Can't wait!

Can't wait to hug the Prodigy :3 .. (weird, I know... Its so cute yet sexy though)....
        Winning the Prodigy would be the best thing! Its not available in my country sadly :( But you can change that :-)

P.S: All instructions completed

Comment

Done!

Comment

Wow when I signed into the forums got a little message box reminding me its been awhile since Ive been here, made me feel a little guilty but glad you guys havent forgot me at least! Its true its been a while I feel bad bout that but due to financial and health difficulties and had to give up my internet for what seemed like forever but hope Im back for awhile! Appreciate letting me in this giveaway I could use a little luck and love a chance to win a piece of the cool hardware you guys got up for grabs! Always can use that! I entered and share the post and already liked your FB page while back and of course twitter! Anyway glad to be here and thankfull for the oppurtunity!! Good luck to all the TweakTown fans old and new ! FB name "Bill Barnes" and Twitter "G1killer" Thanks TweakTown

Comment

done :)

Comment

Entered. So please count me in for this amazing prize Package by Bitfenix and TweakTown :)

Comment

Done!
                  GL to everyone!

Comment

All done. TweakTown has come a long way and keep up the excellent work!

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: BitFenix goodies up for grabs - Prodigy, Recon and Hydra Pro

Entered!

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: BitFenix goodies up for grabs - Prodigy, Recon and Hydra Pro

Man this would be super cool to win!

Comment

done and done :D
                          i7 920 D0
                          Gigabyte UD4P Bios F9c

Comment

all done!

Comment

Excellent Giveaway!, thanks and all done!

Comment

I'm Here To Win!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X