Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weekly Giveaway: BitFenix goodies up for grabs - Prodigy, Recon and Hydra Pro

All done, GL everyone!

Comment

Re: Weekly Giveaway: BitFenix goodies up for grabs - Prodigy, Recon and Hydra Pro

I'm in, done all steps

Comment

Done!!!!!!!

Comment

done

Hope i win

Comment

Prodigy here I come :D :D :D

Imma win this one. All instructions followed and done and done :D

Comment

That Prodigy case looks stylish for sure, I liked/shared on FB. liked the newspost and am no posting in the forums for the chance to win!

Thanks TweakTown and Thanks Bitfenix for yet another awesome giveaway!

Comment

Done ;-)

Comment

Done! Good luck everyone!

Comment

done.

Comment

Done! :) Thanks!

Comment

thanks for the gear an good luck everyone!
                        AMD720BE unlocked to 3.2g, GB 770t-ud3p,mushkin silverline 8g,
                        Cooler Master HAF-X,V6GT,800wGold ps,

Comment

All Done!!!

Comment

all done thanks for the opportunity

Comment

All steps done! Thank you for the chance! Oooooooooooooooooh what an awesome prize.
                              ASRock Extreme6 z77, i5 3570k, GTX 670, 16GB Mushkin Enhanced 1600mhz CL 8, 750GB Seagate Momentus XT, 1TB Caviar Green, OCZ ZX 850, NZXT Phantom, Asus VS247H

Comment

liked and shared

Comment

Working...
                                X