Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: BitFenix goodies up for grabs - Prodigy, Recon and Hydra Pro

Congratulations! Have fun with your new toys .

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: BitFenix goodies up for grabs - Prodigy, Recon and Hydra Pro

Congrats Sandy
      Going Broke Saving Money

Comment

I cant beleive I won this sweet case. I want it to be white to go with some fans I already have! Thx Mr.Tweak!

Comment

Sandy Bruce congratulation bro :) sweet prize!

just Sam.............

Comment

Lucker XD
            CPU: Intel i5 2500k @4.0ghz
            Mobo: Asrock p67 Extreme 4 gen3
            Ram: 16bg Corsair vengance lp
            Vga: Palit 8800gt 1gb lol
            HDD: Seagate 500gb+ Corsair force GT 120gb
            Case: Thermaltake Armor
            Cooling: Cpu+mobo+ram watercooled

Comment

I have entered!!!

Comment

Entered.

Comment

^ hey fellas. Sorry to be the barer of bad news but this contest is over. See post #282. Go enter the new one for a chance to win 1 of 2 OCZ 256GB SSDs! Follow link below. Good luck!

Weekly Giveaway: OCZ Vertex 4 Solid State Drives - Two 256GB SSDs to be Won :: TweakTown USA Edition

Comment

Congrats Sandy Bruce! Enjoy!

Comment

done with all the steps this giveaway is a one hit combo, thanks for the chance guys ^_^ love it

that chasis surely have the majority love of all enthusiast fans

love to have that controller + the prodigy

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak View Post

This week we have teamed up with BitFenix who are giving away one of their brand new and super popular Prodigy computer cases (you can pick black or white) as well as a Recon and Hydra Pro to go along with it.

One lucky winner will take home all three BitFenix goodies.

HOW TO ENTER:

Step 1 - Like TweakTown's Facebook Fan Page http://www.facebook.com/TweakTown

Step 2 - Share this image post on your own FB page. Make sure the share post is set to PUBLIC posting so that we can verify your entry! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...0744941&type=1

Step 3 - Tell us you have entered in this thread

Step 4 - Like the Contest News Post on TweakTown Weekly Giveaway: BitFenix goodies up for grabs - Prodigy, Recon and Hydra Pro :: TweakTown USA Edition - feel free to share and like it, too!

Step 5 - Sit back and hope you are a winner! And why not give BitFenix some love? https://www.facebook.com/bitfenix

LINKS YOU NEED:

TweakTown's Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/TweakTown
                        Contest Image Post to share: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...0744941&type=1
                        TweakTown Contest News Post: Weekly Giveaway: BitFenix goodies up for grabs - Prodigy, Recon and Hydra Pro :: TweakTown USA Edition

done with all step also tweet it , my facebook name is Carl Venzon V. De Vera
                        love to have this superb one hit combo chasis ^_^

Comment

Already done it all.. hope will be the winner for my next project :D :D

Comment

Congrats Sandy
                            AMD720BE unlocked to 3.2g, GB 770t-ud3p,mushkin silverline 8g,
                            Cooler Master HAF-X,V6GT,800wGold ps,

Comment

Liked, shared, telling you, liked and sitting back waiting to win.

Comment

Entered! Amazing giveaway ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X