This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Biostar Hi-Fi Z77X Motherboards - Three to be won

Liked Biostar, have had TweakTown liked on FB for a long time already. I hope to win:D

Comment

Done! Pick me pick me!

Comment

Done!

Comment

Oh how nice it would be to win! Good luck!

Oh yes, I completely forgot, I have finished the required steps to enter the contest!

Comment

I had to join Facebook to like Biostar and Tweaktown, so yes I like. Also it would make a nice birthday present for this week.

Comment

I have liked Biostar and TweakTown on Facebook. Cheers

Comment

Liked both on Facebook.

Comment

Steps completed. Thank you for another giveaway!
                  Gizas! what a mess :)

Comment

Liked them both =D

I hope this time tweaktown chooses me =D Dying to be selected for the first time =(

Comment

Another chance ... Tnx Tt...

Comment

Both steps complete!

Comment

I have done both and thanks for the chance to win such a great prize on my birthday :)

Comment

Liked both Biostar and TweakTown. Good luck to all.

(Oh my, the rig in my signature has changed)

Comment

All done!

Regards
                              zupammt

Comment

I have done the Two steps and officially entered the giveaway :3

Comment

Working...
                                X