Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekly Giveaway: Corsair H100 water cooler, 128GB Performance Pro SSD and 8GB Vengeance RAM

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Corsair H100 water cooler, 128GB Performance Pro SSD and 8GB Vengeance RAM

I've become a fan. :)

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Corsair H100 water cooler, 128GB Performance Pro SSD and 8GB Vengeance RAM

Already A Fan Shared The Post On My Wall Done Everything
      Good luck All

Comment

Already was and still am a fan! all done.

Comment

Always a fan of tweaktown on facebook

Comment

All done. Diogo Alexandre

So much thanks ;)

Comment

I want to win one of the wicked Corsair product prizes at TweakTown!

MUST WIN THIS!, saving the money will allow me to upgrade the graphics card on my new build!

Comment

OMG OMG OMG! any of these would be awesome! and of course I followed all the directions! :-)

Comment

Done, done, done and DONE!!!

Fingers crossed :D

Comment

I'm one of the fans here. Thanks

Comment

Been a long time fan, posted, shared . . . thanks to Corsair and TweakTown for righteous gear being given away!!! Good luck to all!
                      Asus M4N72-E; AMD PhenomII 955BE X4 @ 3.60ghz; 6gb DDR2-800; 750+320+250 SATA2 HDD; 2xDVDRW; Zotac GTX570 Amp! GPU; 900w Topower PowerBird PSU; Spire ThermaxII Eclipse CPU cooler; 4x120mm fans; 2x140mm fans; NZXT BetaEVO case; Win7X64

Comment

already fan and posted
                        ASrock 890GX EXTREME 4
                        amd phenom ii x4 955
                        EVGA nvidia 450 gts SC
                        Kingston HyperX 2(2GB) DDR3 1600MHz CL9
                        Western Digital (WD) Caviar Black WD1002FAEX-00Z3A0 1TB 64MB cache
                        Cooler Master Extreme Power Plus 650w PSU
                        OS windows 7 ultimate bit 64

Comment

I have become a fan.

Comment

I have become a fan

Comment

I'm a fan, followed all the steps. Fingers crossed. Good luck to You all!

Comment

done, shared, and post on facebook

and here too
                                My 3 simple question
                                When? Why? How?

Comment

Working...
                                X