Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: ASRock X79 Extreme3 motherboard for LGA 2011 Socket processors

I've become a fan, and shared the pages. :) Hopefully I'll be chosen.

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: ASRock X79 Extreme3 motherboard for LGA 2011 Socket processors

Already a Fan!!! Liked and shared the Tweaktown Fan

Comment

and I shared it!

Comment

I have become a Fan and have shared on my face book page

Comment

Already a fan of TweakTown..
            All instruction done and followed. Hope I can win this monster motherboard. :) Good Luck to all the participants.

Comment

Thx TweakTown Forums and Mr. Tweaks. I already becama TweakTown Fan on Facebook, commented on TweakTown Facebook Wall, and shared TweakTown Pages on my Facebook wall!!

Comment

I have became a fan of Tweak Town on Facebook.

I WANT THIS MOTHERBOARD !

Thank you. I hope I win.
                Last edited by almondf; 03-22-2012, 11:44 PM.

Comment

I am a fan of Tweaktown on Facebook, and I posted "I want to win an ASRock X79 Extreme3 motherboard at TweakTown!." on the timeline of the Tweaktown page.

I shared the link to the giveaway.

I just posted the reply to this thread!

Comment

I have become a FAN of Tweaktown and i love it!

I Want this Motherboard from Asrock!

I already shared the link in my wall

Thank you for this wonderful event! More power to you guys!

Comment

I am a fan and have shared and liked. I would love to have this board. I have an 775Dual-880Pro when it was near top of the line. It's held up strong over many years and is chugging away like a trooper still, even with the loss of one of the DDR2 slots. The fact it has never let me down after all these years to me is proof of the quality that Asrock puts into their products! It's made me a fan for life!

Comment

I become a fan.
                        HTPC

Intel Pentium G620
                        ASRock H61M-ITX
                        ATI Radeon HD5550
                        Kingston HyperX Blu 8GB
                        Seagate Barracuda 2x500GB
                        XMBC Media Player

Comment

Ive been a long time fan!!!

Comment

I have liked and became a fan!

Comment

I shared. :)

Comment

I Hi everyone, Im'albi89 and I've just become a fan!
                                I love overclock, I'd like to win this mobo to change my actual i7 860 @4.00 GHz with the new 6 core i7 3930k!
                                Let's hope :D
                                I just shared this page!

cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X