Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weekly Giveaway: ASRock X79 Extreme3 motherboard for LGA 2011 Socket processors

Done, awesome mobo.

Comment

Re: Weekly Giveaway: ASRock X79 Extreme3 motherboard for LGA 2011 Socket processors

I have liked Tweaktown, a tweaktown fan, a while ago...but also liked this post just in case. Dotted all my "i"s crossed all my "t"s

Comment

Ok, This is my first post here.

Done everything as Mr. tweak said to do.

This board seems good and it will be nice and thankful if I get an opportunity to win this gold.
        Never in my life I had a good motherboard, so I am very eager to have this board and build a good system.

Thank you.

Comment

I've become a fan ;)

Comment

I have shared the link, posted on tweakstown's wall/post and have already been a long time fan!

Comment

Already a fan and always will be! Can I have my motherboard now?

Comment

Done, Done and Done. :)
                I am in NO way affiliated with Gigabyte.
                If you use a BIOS I Modified, you do so at your own Risk and Assume Full Responsibilty !

Comment

Already a fan and have commented on the contest post on Facebook and shared it.
                  Going Broke Saving Money

Comment

Done Done Done! I so need this board! I'm a Fan!

Comment

Posted and shared.

Comment

This mobo looks perfect, which is why i became a fan :P

Comment

Please enter me into the drawing, already liked, shared & posted the required phrase on the tweaktown FB page.

Thanks for the opportunity, I really need to upgrade my system and I've been eyeing this board as a possible contender.

Comment

I am done with all deeds

Comment

I love ASrock boards, and another ASrock wont hurt :D

Comment

I am and have become a fan

Comment

Working...
                                X