• Show
Clear All

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Three BitFenix RAIDER Mid-Tower Computer Cases

I am a Fan

Comment

i have become a fan
      Originally posted by Mr.Tweak View Post
      Weekly Giveaway: Three BitFenix RAIDER Mid-Tower Computer Cases (March 9th - 16th 2012)

This week we have teamed up with the folks over at BitFenix who are giving away not one, but three RAIDER mid-tower computer cases.

How to win?

For your chance to win one, all you need to do is
      BECOME A TWEAKTOWN FAN on Facebook! You will also have to post on the fan page and say:

"I want to win one of three BitFenix RAIDER cases at TweakTown!"

You will need to reply to this thread and say that you have become a fan and if you are selected, we will ask for your name to check our FB fan page.

Giveaway runs from today until March 16th, 2012 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping.

Comment

all done!

Comment

Fanned, Linked, Posted... Hope I got my bases covered! :-)

Comment

I'm already a fan @ facebook. And I'm entered this nice giveaway! Good luck to all!

Comment

I'm already a fan of tweaktown.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak View Post
                Weekly Giveaway: Three BitFenix RAIDER Mid-Tower Computer Cases (March 9th - 16th 2012) This week we have teamed up with the folks over at BitFenix who are giving away not one, but three RAIDER mid-tower computer cases. How to win? For your chance to win one, all you need to do is BECOME A TWEAKTOWN FAN on Facebook! You will also have to post on the fan page and say: "I want to win one of three BitFenix RAIDER cases at TweakTown!" You will need to reply to this thread and say that you have become a fan and if you are selected, we will ask for your name to check our FB fan page. Giveaway runs from today until March 16th, 2012 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping.
                I am a fan

Comment

I have become a fan

Comment

I am a fan.

Comment

I clicked the like button on your page ages ago

Comment

Done!

Comment

I'm a fan. pick me!

Comment

Thanks as always for another chance atan amazing giveaway! Havnt been lucky yet but Ive been coming here for a long time for the reviews and articles and this is just an added bonus to be here! Good luck to everyone here!

Comment

I'm a fan

Comment

I'm Already A TweakTown Fan !

Comment

Working...
                                X