Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekly Giveaway: GIGABYTE Z68XP-UD3 (Intel Z68) and A75-UD4H (AMD A75) Motherboards

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: GIGABYTE Z68XP-UD3 (Intel Z68) and A75-UD4H (AMD A75) Motherboards

Done and done under "Jeff Richmond" on FB .

nice contest again !
    * i7 920 D0 @ 3.8 - Evga x58 Tri-SLi
    * 2x Samsung 410 slim 250's = RAID0 - Samsung F3 1TB - 18gig Mushkin 1333 - Evga 560 x2-SLi - Corsair 1000HX/CM Cosmos 1010 - Windows 7 Ultimate

* XFi Titanium - Klipsch 4.1's/Altec center channel - Soyo 24" - 42" Samsung B450 Plasma
    * "Random segments of code and ghosts in my machine"
    Heatware

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: GIGABYTE Z68XP-UD3 (Intel Z68) and A75-UD4H (AMD A75) Motherboards

congrats lads, ladies or both!

Comment

Grats winners!!!

Comment

yep enjoy!
          AMD720BE unlocked to 3.2g, GB 770t-ud3p,mushkin silverline 8g,
          Cooler Master HAF-X,V6GT,800wGold ps,

Comment

I just need to confirm that my reply was actually sent to you, Cam, because for some reason, it doesn't show up in my "sent" folder for my PM's. Can you please confirm that you have received the info? Btw, Gigabyte told me to contact you for the shipping info, so I can track it, since I'm having to move soon. Need to make sure I'm actually getting my prize before that happens, thanks again.

Comment

Done and done. FB: Kevin Nagg

Comment

Originally posted by oasis789 View Post
                Done and done. FB: Kevin Nagg
                They already drew the names bro :) Hope u win next time though, that'd be awesome!

Comment

My new motherboard arrived today, thank you all again. Hopefully it will serve a great purpose for me, one way or another.

Comment

I'm still waiting for my mobo. Hopefully it comes before I go on holidays.

Comment

Originally posted by shaun a View Post
                      I'm still waiting for my mobo. Hopefully it comes before I go on holidays.
                      STILL?! Wow bro, sorry to hear that :( I sure hope it comes in soon, that sucks.

Comment

It came today!
                        Woo-hoo.
                        kinda funny, guess I just had to say something.

Comment

Nice :) I blame the shipping company, which was UPS if it's the same as did mine. UPS = Unreliable Parcel Shipping.

Comment

Congrats! It would be nice if they could supply us with shipping details and tracking codes though. One of my local couriers doesn't bother to leave cards so I had to keep going in to check at their office. In the end my prize came through a different courier making me look rather silly. I moved house while I was waiting for the prize to arrive making things even more difficult. It was worth it in the end though, I'm loving my new BitFenix computer case. :)

Comment

Working...
                            X