This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weekly Giveaway: OWC Mercury Electra 6G 240GB SSD and iPad GripStand's

Liked and posted, and waiting for my new SSD, or anything else....

Comment

Ronald Smith, reporting for duty, sir! I have single-handedly accomplished the assigned tasks, set forth by your command, and now await further disclosure. Thank you, sir!

Comment

Big Fan, no money D:
        Just posted on the page :D!

Comment

Already a FB fan of OWC, and love their 40GB SSD in my MacBook.

Comment

I just became a fan! Good luck everyone!

Comment

Became a fan, hope I win!

Comment

Thank you Mr Tweak, done all the above.

Comment

Thanks for offering the contest :D Those guys at OWC are the best and I've had lots of fun tweaking Mac's with their parts ... I have a 15" macbook pro waiting for that SSD should I be so lucky as to win it. I posted on the Facebook thread - I'm Sable Cantus

Comment

i don`t have an ipad but i could really use a solid drive.i`m stuck with a 5400 rpm drive and it`s slooooow! entered !
                    Last edited by larissa; 12-01-2011, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Already a Facebook fan and posting here for the win ; )

Thanks for the great contest, OWC and TweakTown.

Cheers.

Comment

I'm a fan! I'm a fan!

Comment

I've completed the steps to win a 240GB Mercury Electra 6GB SSD. Yes, please!

Comment

Hey guys, I've completed the first two steps for your great giveaway! I'm excited about Electra!!!!

Thanks,

Milan.

Comment

All done. I need that SSD bad :)

Comment

I performed the first two steps of the contest.

I reeeeeeeally would like to win a 240GB Mercury Electra 6G Solid State Drive!

Comment

Working...
                                X