Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Patriot Pyro SSDs and Gauntlet2 USB 3.0 external enclosures

Already a fan!

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Patriot Pyro SSDs and Gauntlet2 USB 3.0 external enclosures

Already a fan and posted.

Comment

Already a fan and have posted the comment.
        Going Broke Saving Money

Comment

done goodluck all xD

Comment

entered and hope to win:)

Comment

I'm a fan and I want to win some Patriot Memory goodies at TweakTown!

Comment

Done, In for the win this time! SSD would make my laptop AWESOMEEEEE.

Thx TT.

Comment

FB fan already! keep 'em coming!

Comment

Fan and posted, gl all

Comment

I'm a fan!

Comment

Already a fan and posted! :)

Comment

I want to win some Patriot Memory goodies at TweakTown!

Comment

I am a fan. Thank you for the contest.
                            GA-EP45T-DS3R Rev. 1.0 Bios: F4H
                            Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 2.83Ghz Rev. E0 @ 471*8.5 @ 1.34v 35c Idle, 65c Load Stable!
                            Corsair PC3-8500F CM3X2G1600C9DHX @ 9-9-9-24 DDR3- 1570Mhz @ 1.800v
                            Visiontek Radeon HD 4850 512Mb
                            Antec 650 watt PSU
                            Antec 900 Case
                            Cpu cooler: XSPC V3 water block
                            OS= Ubuntu 10.04 LTS

Comment

already fan and post... good luck all we are the best...

Comment

Alredy a fan and and posted on FB .. won last week but u never know if the luck stikes twice ;-) Good luck to everyone .

Comment

Working...
                                X