Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Four Antec H2O 620 liquid CPU cooling systems up for grabs

Liked and posted. These closed loop coolers are just plain fantastic. Thanks Mr. Tweak for the contest and Antec for the prizes.

Comment

just registered on here...antec's fb page actually referred me hehe. I also "liked" the Tweakforums page on FB.

Comment

Liked on Facebook and posted for entry :)
        Last edited by Mugivord; 09-27-2011, 12:52 PM.

Comment

I want to win an Antec H2O 620 liquid CPU cooling system at TweakTown!

I'm excited to learn about this site! Posted in the discussions on the TweakTown FB. Good luck, everyone!

Comment

Already a fan. Posted! Thanks for the giveaway.

Comment

i'm a fan. i'd like to have one please. :)

Comment

"I want to win an Antec H2O 620 liquid CPU cooling system at TweakTown!" It would be an amazing addition to my nzxt phantom!!!

Comment

I'm now a fan, and have posted! :)

Would love a chance to get my feet wet in the water cooling department. I've only used air for all my builds.

Comment

All signed up and posted on FB and here. Hoping for the win. I have a second gaming system that I would like to put water cooling to.

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Four Antec H2O 620 liquid CPU cooling systems up for grabs

Entered Mr Tweak!

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Four Antec H2O 620 liquid CPU cooling systems up for grabs

I have become a fan and I want to win an Antec H2O 620 liquid CPU cooling system at TweakTown!
                        Last edited by Clifford B. Forster; 09-27-2011, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Liked Facebook page and posted my entry. Good luck! :D

Comment

I've 'Liked' and posted!

Comment

I'm a fan and have posted.

Comment

Liked and posted =)
                                Thx u TweakTown 4 this contest

Comment

Working...
                                X