Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Four Antec H2O 620 liquid CPU cooling systems up for grabs

congratz to the winners!

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Four Antec H2O 620 liquid CPU cooling systems up for grabs

i m already you fan in fb n here n member also
      Breath is just like Clocking ticking without no Sorrow, Anger, Sad, Happiness & Emotion ~~~

Comment

Do people not know how to read a calendar
        Going Broke Saving Money

Comment

Originally posted by slugbug View Post
          Do people not know how to read a calendar
          They might still be on the miscalculated Mayan calendar :P

Comment

congrats to all winner ............ still wait for my luckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
            Breath is just like Clocking ticking without no Sorrow, Anger, Sad, Happiness & Emotion ~~~

Comment

I was looking up the reviews a bit, all of them pretty much say it's amazing. I can't wait to get it :P. If any of the other winners get theirs in the mail, let us know how you like it!

Comment

rawen77, Tarkhein, Nick09, any of you guys got yours yet? I saw the giveaway after us got theirs, so I was wondering. I can't wait to install it!

Comment

Just got it, thanks again Antec and Tweaktown! For the other two winners, it shipped all the way from the company in Taiwan, hence the kinda long shipping time; I'm sure you'll get yours soon if you haven't gotten it already.

Comment

Working...
                  X