Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Four Antec H2O 620 liquid CPU cooling systems up for grabs

already a fan.. posted.. hope to win
    Last edited by mrcool63; 09-30-2011, 02:28 PM.

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Four Antec H2O 620 liquid CPU cooling systems up for grabs

I'm your fan on Facebook and @Twitter,
      Posted on your page,
      I'm building a new gaming pc so I can use this

thank you for making it worldwide,
      we love you all around the world

Comment

Already a fan and posted.

Comment

I've been a fan of TweakTown over at Facebook for quite some time now, and I posted "I want to win an Antec H2O 620 liquid CPU cooling system at TweakTown!" on the fan page, so I'm good to go! Sign me up! Count me in! Hook me up! Kuhl me off!

Thanks to TT and Mr. Tweak and Antec for this giveaway . . . and good luck to all!

[dlb]
          Asus M4N72-E; AMD PhenomII 955BE X4 @ 3.60ghz; 6gb DDR2-800; 750+320+250 SATA2 HDD; 2xDVDRW; Zotac GTX570 Amp! GPU; 900w Topower PowerBird PSU; Spire ThermaxII Eclipse CPU cooler; 4x120mm fans; 2x140mm fans; NZXT BetaEVO case; Win7X64

Comment

• Comment

already a fan and posted

Comment

Already a Fan! Thanks for the chance again!

Comment

Already fan and posted.

Comment

Already a fan and also done posting on your Facebook page.

Comment

Already fan and posted on TT facebook page.

Comment

Already a fan and now posted

Comment

"I want to win an Antec H2O 620 liquid CPU cooling system at TweakTown!"

Comment

"I want to win an Antec H2O 620 liquid CPU cooling system at TweakTown!"

Comment

done and done!

Comment

Im already a fan! Hopefully i can upgrade to this amazing cooler :)

Comment

Working...
                                X