Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weekly Giveaway: AC Ryan Playon!HD Media Players - Essential, Mini 2 and HD2

Long time lurker :) DONE!

Comment

Re: Weekly Giveaway: AC Ryan Playon!HD Media Players - Essential, Mini 2 and HD2

Signed up, become a fan and posted :) Good site btw :)

/J

Comment

Already Became A Fan xD!! Good Luck To All xD!!
        Originally posted by Mr.Tweak View Post
        Weekly Giveaway: AC Ryan Playon!HD Media Players - Essential, Mini 2 and HD2 (July 27 - August 4 2011)

This week we have teamed up with the folks over at AC Ryan who are giving away a bunch of its Playon!HD media players. We have three Playon!HD Essential's, one HD2 mini and one HD2 as the grand prize!

Essential: Allows you to store and enjoy all of your precious movies, music and photos in the comfort of your own living room. Free your media content from the limitations of your PC and let the Essential bring them to life in Full HD quality on your TV.

HD2 Mini: Connect with your friends on Twitter and Facebook, share photos with Picasa and Flickr, chat with Instant Messaging such as MSN and AIM.

HD2: Enjoy the best online services. Mediafly On Air podcasts, wacky and wonderful videos on YouTubeXL, online radio with SHOUTcast, MUZEE's Network TV and Radio - all from the comfort of your sofa.

How to win?

For your chance to win one, all you need to do is BECOME A TWEAKTOWN FAN on Facebook! You will also have to post on the fan page and say:

"I want to win the AC Ryan Playon!HD Media Players - Essential, Mini 2 and HD2 at TweakTown!"

You will need to reply to this thread and say that you have become a fan and if you are selected, we will ask for your name to check our FB fan page.

Giveaway runs from today until August 4th 2011 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping.

Comment

Done, I have become a fan.

Comment

all done and hope to be one lucky from three picked

Comment

Am I finally getting a playon!? I hope so :) I clicked like, and post a message on the wall. now it's hoping for some good news :) Greetings Kevin.

Comment

Already a fan and posted.

Comment

done'it...

Comment

Posted the message on faceBook, I am a fan!!

Thanks
                    Henk Westra
                    Netherlands

Comment

All done! S

Comment

I've posted on the fan page on facebook and now on here.

Great prizes guys.

Best of luck everyone :)

Comment

I'm a newbie in this forum and I have become a fan on your FB. But I cant see the fan page in your facebook. So where I can post it?

Comment

Posted. Hope I can win the AC Ryan player!

Comment

I am a fan and posted the message on facebook.
                              Great prize.

Comment

I have posted on the discussion page.

Comment

Working...
                                X