This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Mega Weekly Giveaway: AMD Fusion Llano A75 Computer System

I have done all of the above staed things.

Comment

I have done all of the above.
      Subbed to newsletter
      Following on twitter and tweeted
      Following on facebook, posted and shared
      Subbed on youtube.

Comment

I have done all of the above. Thanks TT for this great giveaway. My signature is really aching for this one! hope I get lucky this time.... best of luck everyone
        HP Pavilion DV 6 - 6116TX note book(i3 2nd gen + ati 6490M + 500gb hdd) windows 7 Ultimate orig.
        Motorola Defy: Running WIUI gingerbread 2.3.5 updated with nightly builds.
        Audio: MY trusty B & O System
        Intel Pentium 4 1.9 ghz Single Core Processor (no HT etc....)
        Intel 845G integrated Graphics ICH 4
        1.25 GB Hynix DDR 1 Ram
        Seagate IDE 160Gb HDD - Primary
        Samsung IDE 40 gb HDD - Secondary
        WD Elements 320 gb External HDD USB
        Onboard AC 97 Audio - Realtek
        Compaq PSU (no extra connectors - jacked up connection for 3 case fans)
        Coolermaster CPU Heatsink - Socket 478 compatible
        Original Compaq Computer Case
        Mercury motherboard (Cant find any better branded stuff now that this thing is ancient)
        Windows XP SP3 Professional 32 Bit
        OSx Leopard 10.5.8 VMWare (Orig DVD and updated)
        Processor always idles at 50*C plus

Comment

hey, done all the above 4 things.

Comment

I have done all the things above! I hope I win!

Comment

Ehm, checking: done, done, done, done, and with this reply, done xD

Every requirement requested to enter this giveaway done.

Good luck everyone!

Comment

I've done all the things above and good luck everyone~~~
                Core i5 750@4GHz- Hyper 212 Plus with Tuniq TX-4
                Asus P7P55D-E
                4x2GB Team Elite 1333 @ 1600MHz
                Leadtek GTX570 V2
                Creative X-Fi Titanium
                Western Digital 1TB Black x 2
                CoolerMaster UCP900 900W
                CM Storm Sniper

AOC 2434PW 24" LCD

Comment

Everything has been done, also shared the giveaway on facebook :). GL to everybody!

Comment

Originally posted by TweakTown
                    Starting to move in closer to the board, you can see our expansion slot setup which consists of two PCI-E x1 slots, one PCI-E x4, two legacy PCI slots and a single PCI-E x16.
                    Damn, I wish it had 2 PCIe x16 slots. Then I would have triple crossfired them!

We ended up getting our A8-3850 to 3.625GHz as you can see above, while managing to use the 1866MHz memory divider that brought our RAM in at an even 2000MHz DDR.
                    Nice! When I first saw the 1866MHz RAM slot I was thinking, "then I won't be able the use the full potential of the 2000MHz RAM from the giveaway". But a little BIOS update and OCing and viola!
                    And 3.625 GHz is a good OC, I hope that it will be good for 24x7

Checking out storage performance, we can see that the USB 2.0 performance seemed to be down just a little bit.
                    What? The graphs say otherwise! As per the graphs, they are the fastest of the lot!

SSD performance on the other hand is up by about 10% which is impressive.
                    VERY impressive!

Above you can see we've got our G.Skill Flare kit running at 2147MHz DDR with a 7-9-7-24 setup. This is the highest we've seen this kit go at these timings to date, but really, this was only the start of our memory success.
                    I'm impressed!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak View Post
                      Mega Weekly Giveaway: AMD Fusion Llano A75 Computer System (July 13 - July 27 2011)

This week we are going all out, hence the "mega" part of the giveaway. We have teamed up with AMD to giveaway a Fusion Llano A75 computer system. Yes, you read right!

The system includes an AMD A8-3850 (Llano) quad-core APU running at 2.9GHz along with a Sapphire Pure Platinum A75 motherboard - it's not in the picture above since it's that new! Additionally there is a Sapphire Radeon HD 6670 Ultimate video card, which can be teamed up in CrossFire with the IGP from the APU, for solid gaming performance. Look here to find out where you can buy Sapphire products.

Corsair also come to the party in a big way with the inclusion of a Force Series GT 60GB 6Gb/s SSD (how does a crazy-fast maximum read speed of 555MB/s sound?!), an 8GB XMS dual-channel kit running at 2000MHz with 9-10-9-27 timings at 1.65V, a Professional Series HX750 80 PLUS Silver modular power supply and a Hydro Series H80 liquid CPU cooler. Look here to find out where you can buy Corsair products.

Also joining the party is BitFenix with their new handsome Survivor mid-tower case which comes with some great features including SofTouch coating and USB 3.0 ports. We also heard a rumor that BitFenix will throw in some of their great cables, too. If you are in Australia, you can buy BitFenix products such as the Survivor case and cables at PC Case Gear.

How to win?

This time around, there are a few more things for you to do than our usual giveaways. Worth it, right?! For your chance you need to do the following:

1) BECOME A TWEAKTOWN FAN on Facebook! You will also have to post on the fan page and say:

"I want to win the AMD Fusion Llano A75, Sapphire, Corsair and BitFenix Computer System at TweakTown!"

and

2) JOIN THE TWEAKTOWN WEEKLY NEWSLETTER at Weekly Newsletter :: TweakTown USA Edition

and

3) FOLLOW US ON TWITTER and TWEET THE FOLLOWING: "I want to win the AMD Fusion Llano A75, Sapphire, Corsair and BitFenix Computer System via @tweaktown Mega Weekly Giveaway: AMD Fusion Llano A75 Computer System"

http://twitter.com/#!/tweaktown

and

4) SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL at YouTube - ‪camwilmot's Channel‬‏

5) FINALLY, you will need to reply to this thread and say that you have done all of the above.

Giveaway runs from today until July 27th 2011 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping. We are running for two weeks this time because of the size of the giveaway. All parts will be shipped individually by AMD, Sapphire, Corsair and BitFenix.

I did all that was ask :)
                      "I want to win the AMD Fusion Llano A75, Sapphire, Corsair and BitFenix Computer System at TweakTown!"

Comment

I've done all of the things above =)

Cheers

Comment

Thank you for the opportunity.

Twitter: @Flyboy_Cliff

Facebook: Clifton Rawlings | Facebook

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/RoyalFire999

Email: [email protected]

Comment

I have done all of the above.

Comment

There's one step that didn't work for me, and that's subscribing to the newsletter. After I enter my e-mail I get: "The first step of your double opt-in is successful and a confirmation email is on its way! Please check for it shortly!" However, I got no e-mail.

Comment

Originally posted by ET3D View Post
                                There's one step that didn't work for me, and that's subscribing to the newsletter. After I enter my e-mail I get: "The first step of your double opt-in is successful and a confirmation email is on its way! Please check for it shortly!" However, I got no e-mail.
                                Wait for sometime and check again. If you still haven't got it, find a link to re-send the confirmation email.

Comment

Working...
                                X