Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekly Giveaway: Kingston 32GB USB 3.0 Drive, 96GB SSDNow SSD, HyperX blu and Genesis

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Kingston 32GB USB 3.0 Drive, 96GB SSDNow SSD, HyperX blu and Gen

Fan of both TweakTown and Kingston. Just posted on fb. Hope I did correctly..

Comment

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Kingston 32GB USB 3.0 Drive, 96GB SSDNow SSD, HyperX blu and Gen

posted :p

Comment

posted!

Comment

imma big fan n posted to facebook .. kingston

Comment

Already a fan of both, so I just posted on your wall. Fingers crossed, I would love whichever of the prizes you can send my way!

Comment

done, done, and done! I hope to win!

Comment

already a fan of both pages. posted and entered

Comment

all done and hope i win. i need those genesis ram! :)

Comment

became a fan ...and posted...hope I get some luck....

Comment

Entered, thank you!

Comment

I have become a fan!

Comment

Already a fan of TweakTown and a few minutes ago also a fan of Kingston.
                          Gizas! what a mess :)

Comment

Already a fan on TT & Kingston &. Good luck everyone.

Comment

count me in =P
                              Intel Core2Quad Q6600 [email protected] on Zalman 7700cu
                              4Gb DDR2 1000 G.Skill Pi Black Series 5-5-5-12 Dual Channel
                              HIS HD5770 IceQ 5 Turbo 1GB 950/5740
                              Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3
                              HD Seagate 500Gb 7200.11 SATA II NCQ 32Mb Buffer
                              Akasa Pax Power PSU 500w Active PFC
                              Akasa Zen Case
                              Samsung 2233rz 120hz
                              Logitech G15 V1 Keyboard
                              Mtek Extreme Gaming Mouse

Comment

I have become a fan and I want to win the Kingston 32GB USB 3.0 Drive, 96GB SSDNow SSD, HyperX blu or Genesis RAM at TweakTown!
                                Thanks to TweakTown and Kingston for this opportunity.
                                Good luck to eveybody.-

Comment

Working...
                                X