Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekly Giveaway: Kingston 32GB USB 3.0 Drive, 96GB SSDNow SSD, HyperX blu and Genesis

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Giveaway: Kingston 32GB USB 3.0 Drive, 96GB SSDNow SSD, HyperX blu and Genesis

Weekly Giveaway: Kingston 32GB USB 3.0 Drive, 96GB SSDNow SSD, HyperX blu and Genesis (April 27 - May 5 2011)

We have teamed up with Kingston this week to giveaway a bunch of really good prizes that you are likely going to want to get your hands on!

There will be four winners who have a chance of winning a DataTraveler Ultimate 3.0 (DTU30) 32GB USB 3.0 pen drive, 96GB SSDNow V+100 SATA 2 2.5 Upgrade Bundle Kit, HyperX blu KHX1600C9D3B1K2/4GX 4GB RAM kit and a KHX2133C9AD3X2K2/4GX HyperX Genesis 4GB RAM kit.

How to win?

For your chance to win one, all you need to do is BECOME A TWEAKTOWN FAN on Facebook! You will also have to post on the fan page and say:

"I want to win the Kingston 32GB USB 3.0 Drive, 96GB SSDNow SSD, HyperX blu or Genesis RAM at TweakTown!"

IMPORTANT - For this giveaway, you also need to become a fan of the Kingston Facebook page: Kingston | Facebook

You will need to reply to this thread and say that you have become a fan and if you are selected, we will ask for your name to check our FB fan page.

Giveaway runs from today until May 5th 2011 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping.

For this weekly prize, anyone in the world can enter! You don’t pay the shipping charges.

Last edited by Mr.Tweak; 04-27-2011, 10:09 AM.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Kingston 32GB USB 3.0 Drive, 96GB SSDNow SSD, HyperX blu and Gen

Fan of both and I've posted!
    Hoping to win.

Comment

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Kingston 32GB USB 3.0 Drive, 96GB SSDNow SSD, HyperX blu and Gen

Became a fan of both and posted on facebook - Hope- Hope- Hope!!!!

Comment

Was a Fan of both already, and posted Man this guy needs MOAR STR!!!

Comment

fanned and posted FTW!

Comment

fan of both. posted on the wall also. good luck to everyone!

Comment

already a fan on TweakTown facebook and posted and became a fan at Kingston facebook page.
              i like those Kingston items... hoping too.

Comment

done, done and done...heh

Comment

i'm the winner! XD

I'm a long time fan of TweakTown and Kingston

SSD FTW!

Comment

I am a fan, great giveaway!

Comment

give me the ssd and give them the rest...

Comment

TweakTown and Kingston facebook fan and posted.

Comment

Thanks Kingston and Tweaktown! A fan for long time now :)

Good luck to all

Comment

fan of both. hope i win:)

Comment

i'm a fan of both tweak town and kingston and already posted!

Tweak Town and Kingston FTW!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X