Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekly Giveaway: HIS 6950 IceQ X Turbo 1GB and 6870 IceQ X Turbo 1GB Video Cards

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weekly Giveaway: HIS 6950 IceQ X Turbo 1GB and 6870 IceQ X Turbo 1GB Video Cards

am fan, and posted.

Comment

Re: Weekly Giveaway: HIS 6950 IceQ X Turbo 1GB and 6870 IceQ X Turbo 1GB Video Cards

i'm a fan on facebook and have posted

Comment

Comment

I'm a fan, posted, hoping to win!

Comment

Posted - and already a fan.
            Antec 900 case (4 120mm and 1 200mm lighted fans + UFO flashing light set + 2 12" and 1 6" Mutant Mods meteor lights) - Aerogate ll thermal controller - Asus M2N-e SLI - AMD 64 X2 AM2 6400+ - Corsair TX650 PSU - MSI 450GTS Cyclone OC - 2 X 2GB Patriot Extreme Performance PC2 6400 RAM - SATA 320 GB Seagate HD, SATA 300GB Maxtor HD and IDE 80 GB Samsung HD - Floppy Drive/Card Reader Combo - LG SuperMulti Lightscribe 18x DVD RW - Plextor PX-716A DVD r/rw - Windows 7 Home Premium 64

Crude but Effective ... it is a way of life.

Comment

I am a fan and member now, these cards are sweet, definitely gonna buy one, would be nice to win one too and do crossfire!!!! HAHA WIN

Comment

all done.this is a very nice prize,would look outstanding in my new case :)

Comment

Already a fan on Facebook.... GL to everyone.

Comment

I was already a fan on Facebook so I've posted there and now I've just registered to the forums. I love the review roundups! Would love to win one of these cards.

Comment

I have become and fan wooohoooo

Comment

Replyed on facebook, was already a fan! wow, i want one of these, real bad!! :p :p

Comment

I'm a fan! And will be a fan as long as I live...
                          Gizas! what a mess :)

Comment

done and done

Comment

Alrdy a fan. Would be awesome for the next system upgrade. Good luck everyone.

Comment

it's been done

Comment

Working...
                                X