Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekly Giveaway: HIS 6950 IceQ X Turbo 1GB and 6870 IceQ X Turbo 1GB Video Cards

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: HIS 6950 IceQ X Turbo 1GB and 6870 IceQ X Turbo 1GB Video Cards

already a fan and posted on FB.

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: HIS 6950 IceQ X Turbo 1GB and 6870 IceQ X Turbo 1GB Video Cards

Always a fan
      __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________________________________________
      AMD Phenom II 965 BE, ASUS Sabertooth 990FX, Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3, Corsair Force GT Series SSD (120GB), WD VelociRaptor 300GB, HIS Radeon HD7950, NZXT Switch 810, XSPC Raystorm AMD CPU block, XSPC RX360, EK-DCP 4.0 pump, Windows 7 H.P. - 64 bit

Comment

Already a Fan =] "fingers crossed"

Comment

all done. good luck guys.

Comment

Already fan, post.
            Waiting...

Comment

Posted! :) good luck everyone!

Comment

already a fan and posted. thanks TweakTown and Mr.T.

Comment

already a fan and posted on the page. hope to win. fingers crossed

Comment

Fan already and posted.

Comment

fan since birth! lols.

posted a while ago.

Comment

I am fan now

Comment

I want to win the HIS 6950 IceQ X Turbo 1GB or 6870 IceQ X Turbo 1GB at TweakTown!

Comment

I've become a fan over on FB....boy would I love a new card...

I want to win the HIS 6950 IceQ X Turbo 1GB or 6870 IceQ X Turbo 1GB at TweakTown!

Comment

Posted on FB and would be more than happy to win one of those :)

Comment

good luck to all.. how i wish i could win this card

Comment

Working...
                                X