Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: GIGABYTE P67A-UD4-B3 P67 Express motherboard up for grabs

Liked and posted!!!!! "I want to win the GIGABYTE P67A-UD4-B3 P67 Express motherboard at TweakTown!" wohooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: GIGABYTE P67A-UD4-B3 P67 Express motherboard up for grabs

1. already liked on facebook
      2. posted I want to win the GIGABYTE P67A-UD4-B3 P67 Express motherboard at TweakTown!

3 . GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

Comment

Already a Fan and Posted on FB. Good luck to all.

Comment

done! I really really love to win..♥♥♥

Comment

done becoming a tweaktown fb fanpage and wrote "I want to win the GIGABYTE P67A-UD4-B3 P67 Express motherboard at TweakTown!"

I could really use a sandy bridge mobo :D

Comment

Been a fan. I want to win please sir!

Comment

Posted on the fan page, bla-bla-bla.
                Just another big job from TT.

Comment

TT rulz. Fan 4 yrz.

Comment

I am a fan and I want some of that GIGABYTE Sandy Bridge Goodness

Comment

Posted and Entering, GL & HF Everyone!

Comment

Already a fan but never been a member of this forum. Didn't even know there was one!

Comment

Love gigabyte mobo's and loving this site.

Comment

I want to win the GIGABYTE P67A-UD4-B3 P67 Express motherboard at TweakTown!

FB Fan, cool site.

Comment

the end is near, so excited!
                              Athlon II X3 440
                              Kingston 2x2gb + 2X4gb Hyper-X
                              ECS A880GM-AD3
                              Sapphire Radeon HD6670 DDR5
                              CM690 II Advance
                              Seasonic M12II 520w
                              Acer X193HQ 18.5"

Comment

I love it when sites do things like this. Awesome prize TT, this will save someone (hopefully me!) $250.
                                Update: I just realized that if I lived in the US, I could get it for under $190. :(
                                Last edited by NickB95; 03-23-2011, 05:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X