This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Win a BitFenix Colossus Window black case

I've been a fan of TweakTown for quite some time now, and a huge fan of BitFenix, so I would love to win this case!!!

Comment

Been a fan of TweakTown on Facebook.

Comment

I have become a fan

Comment

registered and fanned
          __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________________________________________
          AMD Phenom II 965 BE, ASUS Sabertooth 990FX, Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3, Corsair Force GT Series SSD (120GB), WD VelociRaptor 300GB, HIS Radeon HD7950, NZXT Switch 810, XSPC Raystorm AMD CPU block, XSPC RX360, EK-DCP 4.0 pump, Windows 7 H.P. - 64 bit

Comment

I've been a fan on Facebook for a short while and I'd love to win this case!

Comment

Already a TweakTown facebook fan! Thanks for the opportunity.

Comment

I am a TweakTown facebook fan! I would love to win a BitFenix Colossus black window computer case for my gaming rig build. Thanks for the opportunity.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Already a fan and posted in FB.

Comment

I've been a fan & hoping to win something this 2011.
                    Thanks for the chance Tweak Town & more power.

Comment

wooo! already a fan of Tweaktown! just posted
                      [AngeL-C2] Asus K42JA
                      [AngeL-G2+] CM690 II Plus

~angelix000000

Comment

"I want to win the BitFenix Colossus Window black case at TweakTown!"
                        I need a good case for my new build, and this is the best looking one out there.
                        I was going for a HAF-X, but then i seen this one, and hoped it would come to Canada or the U.S.

Comment

I've been a fan of TweakTown for quite some time now (if it matters, my Facebook name is "David Buckman"). I posted on the wall, and I'm good to go!

(fingers crossed, kneeling, praying, chanting, drumming, setting fire to old generic beige MATX case from 1998 as a sacrifice to the BitFenix gods)
                          Asus M4N72-E; AMD PhenomII 955BE X4 @ 3.60ghz; 6gb DDR2-800; 750+320+250 SATA2 HDD; 2xDVDRW; Zotac GTX570 Amp! GPU; 900w Topower PowerBird PSU; Spire ThermaxII Eclipse CPU cooler; 4x120mm fans; 2x140mm fans; NZXT BetaEVO case; Win7X64

Comment

I have become a fan , Facebook username is Sala Ciprian

Comment

Already a fan. So far TweakTown held the most contests in a six months period...from what I've counted.
                              Gizas! what a mess :)

Comment

ok,i'm fan on facebook and i posted the comment.

Good luck to everybody !!

Comment

Working...
                                X