Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Win a Corsair XMS 12GB DDR3-2000 RAM Kit or Force F60 SSD

post and commented and my name in facebook omar osama
    ASrock 890GX EXTREME 4
    amd phenom ii x4 955
    EVGA nvidia 450 gts SC
    Kingston HyperX 2(2GB) DDR3 1600MHz CL9
    Western Digital (WD) Caviar Black WD1002FAEX-00Z3A0 1TB 64MB cache
    Cooler Master Extreme Power Plus 650w PSU
    OS windows 7 ultimate bit 64

Comment

Posted on facebook and I have been a fan!

Comment

posted and commented in the facebook and my name is khaled osama

Comment

Good to go! TT FTW!

Comment

i was already a fan of your page, and i commented

Comment

Already a fan on Facebook and posted in the comments (I hope that's the correct place)

Comment

Already a fan and have posted.

Comment

I'm already a fan on the Facebook page. Thanks for the opportunity TweakTown! \m/

I want to win a... | Facebook

Comment

I'm a fan already woohoo!!.. let's win this :D

Comment

is already a on fanpage and posted!
                      Last edited by AuroraRange; 11-18-2010, 05:16 PM.

Comment

"I want to win a Corsair XMS 12GB DDR3-2000 RAM Kit or Force F60 SSD at TweakTown!"

Comment

I have become a fan and if you are selected, we will ask for your name to check our FB fan page!

Comment

I've been following TweakTown on twitter for a long time now, so when I went on the facebook page for it I was surprised I didn't "like" it until now.

I also just created a profile for these forums just now so that I can be entered into this giveaway.

Comment

Fanned and posted!

Comment

I have been a fan as well and just posted there.

Good luck to everyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X