Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Win a Corsair XMS 12GB DDR3-2000 RAM Kit or Force F60 SSD

Already a fan on Facebook, and I want RAM.

Comment

already fan in facebook and hope can got it this time :D
      i7 965 XE
      Gigabyte X58A-UD3R 1.0
      Team 2GB 1600 x 3
      CM 212+
      Asus EAH 4850/512
      WD black 1TB
      SB XFi Extreme
      XIGMATEK NRP-MC702 700W

Comment

already fan in facebook and posted. Hope to win this time...

Comment

I have become a fan and if I am selected, you can ask for my name to check your FB fan page.

Comment

i am a fan on facebook page and if i`m selected to win something, i will be more than happy to accept it! thank you Mr. Tweak.

ps: i really would need some memory :)

Comment

Hello, I've become a TweakTown fan on Facebook. So it'll be nice to win that SSD. Good luck everyone.

Comment

Just posted :D
                SSDs and 12GBs of sweet, sweet RAM

Comment

I'm already a fan and posted!

Comment

I just became a fan of your facebook and commented. Awesome prizes, as always.

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Win a Corsair XMS 12GB DDR3-2000 RAM Kit or Force F60 SSD

Another great items to be given away.. Hope to get some this time.. :-)

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Win a Corsair XMS 12GB DDR3-2000 RAM Kit or Force F60 SSD

already a fan... posted and hoping to win this time

Comment

Already a fan and posted on the fan page. Thanks

Comment

done!
                            count me in plz

Comment

All ready a fan and I have posted

Comment

Already a fan and had posted. Force F60 SSD is the perfect replacement for my old 80gb HDD.
                                More power TweakTown.
                                Last edited by owing; 11-19-2010, 06:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X