Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Win a Corsair XMS 12GB DDR3-2000 RAM Kit or Force F60 SSD

Already a fan and posted.

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Win a Corsair XMS 12GB DDR3-2000 RAM Kit or Force F60 SSD

Already a fan and posted the comment.

Comment

Already a fan at facebook!

Comment

Already a fan and posted.

Comment

Posted on facebook and already a fan.

Comment

I have been a fan as well and just posted there.

Comment

I've become a fan and posted on the Facebook fan page!

Comment

I am a fan of TweakTown on Facebook and posted.

Comment

Already a fan and posted on the fan page.
                    Thanks!

Comment

Good luck every one!!

Comment

Good luck to all of you, but i think it's time for me to win! LOL I haven't won nothing in my life

Comment

georgianatita and the rest of your sign ups, you have the same IP. You are banned from winning giveaways.
                          Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
                          Managing Director
                          Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving!

Congrats to jander002 (RAM) and babolgam (SSD) who are the winners of this giveaway!

These member will be contacted now.
                            Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
                            Managing Director
                            Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

congrats jander002 and babolgam!
                              MB: Asus P7H55-M Socket 1156
                              Proc: 1st gen Corei5 650 3.2ghz
                              Intel Stock Cooler
                              G.Skill RIPJAWS-X PC3-12800 2x4Gb DDR3-1600 (CL 9-9-9-24 @ 1.5v)
                              Silverstone ST50f 500W
                              Bitfenix Colossus case
                              2nd hand SAMSUNG 933nw 19' LCD Monitor
                              Windows 7 64bit

Comment

Holy moly! Thank you so much! I think it's time think about updating my computer to match these rams!
                                Chieftech 500W | Gigabyte Ga-P43-ES3G | Core2Duo E6400 - Core2Quad Q9300 | ArcticCooling Freezer 7 PRO | 4*1Gb DDR2 667Mhz - 2*2Gb DDR2 8000Mhz | ATi HD4890 | 2 SATA HDD | Pioneer 120D IDE | 2 additional 12cm fan

Comment

Working...
                                X