Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Win a Corsair XMS 12GB DDR3-2000 RAM Kit or Force F60 SSD

Fan!

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Win a Corsair XMS 12GB DDR3-2000 RAM Kit or Force F60 SSD

Officially -fanned- :P

Comment

Im a fan!

Comment

I'm a fan. Thanks for the giveaway!

Comment

I am already a fan but I am a bit confused as to what the "fan page" is. All I get to is a normal facebook page, but I don't see anyone else posting the text there. Maybe I am at the wrong page? I clicked on your link so it must be right.

Anyway, I "think" I entered and thanks for the chance of an impressive computer upgrade that would greatly help with the video editing of home movies! I need all the help I can get.

Comment

I'm a fan! And I've posted on the page as Andy Merskin.

Comment

am a fan and have just posted it on my wall :)

Comment

Fan!

Comment

Already a fan on FB and posted

Comment

Been a fan of the FB page for some time now and posted there . Hope to win this really nice giveaway . Good luck to all :-)

Comment

Ok, done! Big fan and already posted there. I just love this giveaways. I will enjoy much more when i get one of the prizes.

Thanks for that and good luck everyone!
                        Last edited by 7DK; 11-24-2010, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Posted on the Fb page. Just joined today - hadn't seen you'd got one!

Comment

Joined the FB page.
                            Thanks for the opportunity to win.

Comment

Fan, posted and lets see what happens.

Best of luck to you all!

Comment

posted.

TYVM Tweaktown! :)

Comment

Working...
                                X