Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Thecus N2200 NAS and two Western Digital RE4 2TB Hard Drives

Already subscribed and posted! Best of luck everyone

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Thecus N2200 NAS and two Western Digital RE4 2TB Hard Drives

subscribed and posted!

Comment

subscribed and posted to youtube channel..thanks tweaktown

Comment

I posted on Youtube and was already subscribed.

Comment

subscribed and posted

Comment

hi guys.... i posted on youtube....but my post hasnt been approved yet... that was like the first day of the thread.....so i posted again....
              HP Pavilion DV 6 - 6116TX note book(i3 2nd gen + ati 6490M + 500gb hdd) windows 7 Ultimate orig.
              Motorola Defy: Running WIUI gingerbread 2.3.5 updated with nightly builds.
              Audio: MY trusty B & O System
              Intel Pentium 4 1.9 ghz Single Core Processor (no HT etc....)
              Intel 845G integrated Graphics ICH 4
              1.25 GB Hynix DDR 1 Ram
              Seagate IDE 160Gb HDD - Primary
              Samsung IDE 40 gb HDD - Secondary
              WD Elements 320 gb External HDD USB
              Onboard AC 97 Audio - Realtek
              Compaq PSU (no extra connectors - jacked up connection for 3 case fans)
              Coolermaster CPU Heatsink - Socket 478 compatible
              Original Compaq Computer Case
              Mercury motherboard (Cant find any better branded stuff now that this thing is ancient)
              Windows XP SP3 Professional 32 Bit
              OSx Leopard 10.5.8 VMWare (Orig DVD and updated)
              Processor always idles at 50*C plus

Comment

I have subscribed! This is my first post as well, cool site guys!

Comment

Already subscribed and posted! Best of luck everyone!

Comment

I have also subscribed and await with bated breath the results.

Comment

posted

Comment

Subscribed and posted on Youtube

Comment

subscribed and posted. this would be such a perfect xmass gift :)

Comment

Subscribed a while ago and commented.
                            Going Broke Saving Money

Comment

Subscribed and commented! GL all!

Comment

Subscribed and posted on Youtube.
                                I wanna win this giveaway mr.tweak!

Comment

Working...
                                X