Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Gainward GTS 450 "Golden Sample" Goes Like Hell Video Card

posted and subscribed :)

Comment

I've been subscribed to your Youtube channel for a while and have posted the comment.
      Going Broke Saving Money

Comment

Subscribed and posted. Another awesome contest, way to go :)
        Gizas! what a mess :)

Comment

Subscribed and posted. I hope new users are eligible for participation

Comment

"I want to win the Gainward GTS 450 "Golden Sample" Goes Like Hell Video Card at TweakTown!"

Comment

Done posting here.

Comment

done and done!

Comment

subscribed and posted...hope i win

Comment

i already subscribed and posted

~angelix000000
                    [AngeL-C2] Asus K42JA
                    [AngeL-G2+] CM690 II Plus

~angelix000000

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Gainward GTS 450 "Golden Sample" Goes Like Hell Video Card

subscribed and posted! thanks.

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Gainward GTS 450 "Golden Sample" Goes Like Hell Video Card

sub'ed and commented!

Comment

Subscribed and posted! Hope I win this. Good luck to all (lie, good luck to me) :D

Comment

Already subscribed and posted. Wishing to get this, A perfect Christmas gift to me. xD
                            These will surely rock my poor Computer! More power TweakTown!

Comment

I subscribed to TT on YouTube and posted on YouTube channel.
                              good luck to me!

Comment

I have subscribed. I'm crossing my fingers. This would be a awesome birthday present. October 24th is the best day of the year!

Comment

Working...
                                X