This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Win one of three In Win Dragon Slayer Micro-ATX cases

subscribed and posted (Comment Pending Approval!)
    i7 920 D0
    Gigabyte UD4P Bios F9c

Comment

I'm subscribed.

Comment

Subscription : OK

Good luck everyone :)

Comment

I have subscribed!

Comment

I love the Giveaways Tweaktown.

Comment

Already a youtube Subscriber and have posted bulletin with this contests MSG

Comment

In Win case. yeah

Comment

yeah baby, i'm IN this, to WIN this....
                  IN WIN!!!!
                  didnt win any of the last 3 contests.. :( :P
                  hope to win this one, atleast, for my new pc... :) :P
                  Last edited by thunderbolt36; 09-24-2010, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Fantastic looking case!! Subscribed and posted to TT YouTube channel.

Comment

subscribed on youtube and posted the message, waiting for Approval! My username in youtube is "nacumed".<!-- -->
                      <!-- -->
                      Last edited by xdeal; 09-24-2010, 03:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak View Post
                        Weekly Giveaway: Win one of three In Win Dragon Slayer Micro-ATX cases (September 22 - September 29 2010)

We have teamed up with In Win this week to giveaway three of its recently released Dragon Slayer Micro-ATX cases.

Dragon Slayer, the new mATX chassis from In Win is small in size and huge in potential. Covered by metallic medieval chain armor like bezel and supported by sturdy dark metal structure this case is built to keep all components unharmed, while providing excellent airflow. Powerful as a giant, Dragon Slayer is capable to accommodate two full-length graphic cards up to 320mm.

Extreme ventilation and a cable routing system make this chassis a great knight to fight by your side during any gaming battle. Equipped with anti-vibration pads aside of side panel and water-cooling holes, Dragon Slayer is ready to satisfy the strictest enthusiast.

How to win?

For your chance to win one of these cases, all you need to do is (SUBSCRIBE to us on YouTube!) You will also have to post on our YouTube channel and say:

"I want to win one of three In Win Dragon Slayer Micro-ATX cases at TweakTown!"

You will need to reply to this thread and say that you have subscribed and if you are selected, we will ask for your name to check our YouTube channel.

Giveaway runs from today until September 29th 2010 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping.

For this weekly giveaway anyone in the world can enter and you do not pay for the shipping charges.

I have subscribed to win this extremely incredible looking case. Cudos to tweaktown for offering a truly worldwide competition

Comment

Already subscribed and commented. Good luck everyone :)

Comment

I already subscribed and commented!

Comment

Subscribed and posted in Youtube... Goodluck Everyone

Comment

Subscribed and commented :)

Comment

Working...
                                X