Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekly Giveaway: QNAP TS-259 Pro+ Turbo NAS and two Seagate Constellation ES 2TB HDDs

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: QNAP TS-259 Pro+ Turbo NAS and two Seagate Constellation ES 2TB

Awesome contest did join facebook fan as well
    I want to win the QNAP TS-259 Pro+ Turbo NAS and two Seagate Constellation ES 2TB HDDs worth $1200 USD at TweakTown!

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: QNAP TS-259 Pro+ Turbo NAS and two Seagate Constellation ES 2TB

Awesome giveaway!!!
      I'm already a fan
      and posted also!

Comment

I have become a fan. TweakTown Rocks!

You will need to reply to this thread and say that you have become a fan and if you are selected, we will ask for your name to check our FB fan page.

Comment

Just became a fan on FB. Awesome giveaway:P

Comment

already a fan, and posted. i want to win something!

Comment

I'm already a fan & posted the comment on fb.

Comment

Just become Fan and Post! Wow Great Giveaway

Comment

That's an awesome piece of hardware to give away!!!

That is a lot of high quality storage there!!

I am a fan on your Facebook page, and I have posted on your wall.

Comment

I'm already a fan and have posted. Awesome giveaway!

Comment

I'm going to have to build my own if I don't win...

I'm a fan and have posted. Very cool giveaway contest!

Comment

Dang hot contest , wow .

Already a fan : Jeff Richmond
                        * i7 920 D0 @ 3.8 - Evga x58 Tri-SLi
                        * 2x Samsung 410 slim 250's = RAID0 - Samsung F3 1TB - 18gig Mushkin 1333 - Evga 560 x2-SLi - Corsair 1000HX/CM Cosmos 1010 - Windows 7 Ultimate

* XFi Titanium - Klipsch 4.1's/Altec center channel - Soyo 24" - 42" Samsung B450 Plasma
                        * "Random segments of code and ghosts in my machine"
                        Heatware

Comment

I'm a fan of TT and posted the sentence on Facebook!

Comment

Awesome reward! I'm a fan on facebook already, and just posted to the TweakTown wall.

Comment

"I want to win the QNAP TS-259 Pro+ Turbo NAS and two Seagate Constellation ES 2TB HDDs worth $1200 USD at TweakTown!"

and I am now a BIG Fan. Posted on TweakTown Fan Page too!

Last edited by fesrts; 09-20-2010, 11:13 PM.

Comment

I've been a fan for a hella long time.
                                [email protected] :(.

Comment

Working...
                                X