Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekly Giveaway: Win one of four new ASRock motherboards with Front USB 3.0 Support

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Win one of four new ASRock motherboards with Front USB 3.0 Suppo

I am a fan!
    Gizas! what a mess :)

Comment

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Win one of four new ASRock motherboards with Front USB 3.0 Suppo

entered :D

Comment

already a fan and posted!

Comment

A spinning device used to move air on facebook I am already.

Comment

already a fan on facebook a while ago ^^ thanks for the giveaways

Comment

I'm already a fan on fb! Good luck everyone!

Comment

I have shown my fan-dom and posted.

Comment

I am a fan and posted on Tweak Town Wall.

Good luck to all of us!

Comment

Become a fan and posted on Tweak Town Wall.

New here, so be nice to me!
                    If You want to be old and wise, You gone be young and stupid first!

ThinkPad T60, 14" SXGA+, Intel T2300, 3 GB DDR2 667 MHz, ATi X1300, Super Talent MasterDrive SX 64 GB, Win 7 x86 Ultimate

Comment

I have become a fan on facebook and am posting here to confirm it. Really could do with a new motherboard like one of these!

Comment

I'm already a fan and posted the comment.

thanks TweakTown!
                        MB: Asus P7H55-M Socket 1156
                        Proc: 1st gen Corei5 650 3.2ghz
                        Intel Stock Cooler
                        G.Skill RIPJAWS-X PC3-12800 2x4Gb DDR3-1600 (CL 9-9-9-24 @ 1.5v)
                        Silverstone ST50f 500W
                        Bitfenix Colossus case
                        2nd hand SAMSUNG 933nw 19' LCD Monitor
                        Windows 7 64bit

Comment

already a fan and posted! im IN!

Comment

Im already a fan! Thank you Tweaktown!

Comment

I'm game. Been a fan of TT and ASRock for a while.

This would be a huge help with upgrading my wife's rig. Hopefully I can bag an AMD board since I have some high voltage DDR3 that the Intel version can't handle.
                              Slave to technology.

Comment

I'm a fan

Comment

Working...
                                X