This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: HIS HD 5670 IceQ 1GB video card and other goodies

i'm already a fan. not an electric fan or a cpu fan! without a heatsink eversince!

want to win these. need to win these... NEED
    se1ene 1.0:
    intel e7400 2.8Ghz
    asus p5g41c-m lx
    2x2GB Ripjaw-x DDR3 10666
    msi HD5570-MD1G
    500GB Samsung HD502HJ
    500GB Maxtor HDD
    Corsair 600T Graphite Tweaked!
    Corsair H60

-evil comes only upon the weak-

Comment

I'm already fan of Tweaktown, and have posted quote on Facebook

Comment

I am already a fan and I have posted on the fan page.

Comment

I have entered the contest via Facebook.

This would sure help during our loooong dark winters! I am building my first computer to edit videos this winter, but can't afford a new card yet, I am going to reuse my old one for now (if it works!)

Comment

Became a fan, thanks!

Comment

done!, i want to win that video card

I have become a TweakTown Fan, and want to win the HIS HD 5670 IceQ 1GB video card and other goodies at TweakTown!

Comment

Hi TweakTown... I am a fan on your FB. Please count me in. Thank you!

Comment

I want that flash light. The Card is a nice bonus and all that but that flash light, that just draws me to it.

I have been looking for something to give me some extra light whilst rummaging through my PC's guts.

Comment

I'm game. That would make a nice card for my wife's upcoming upgrade and would really take a huge bite out of the cost of doing it.

Thanks TT & HIS!
                    Slave to technology.

Comment

Im a Fan and above message has been posted

Comment

Already a fan and i've posted in your wall. Good luck!

Comment

Do want!

Comment

I am already a fan and I have posted on the fan page!
                            REally want to win this! :D
                            @natalie eunice

Comment

I'd like to win this 5670 IceQ card and the accessories so I could CF it =)

Comment

i've been a fan:)

Comment

Working...
                                X