Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekly Giveaway - MSI GeForce GTX 460 768MB Cyclone OC Video Card worth $209 USD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway - MSI GeForce GTX 460 768MB Cyclone OC Video Card worth $209 USD

I'm already a fan of TT over at Facebook (using the name "Hopper Dave") . . . geez, I could really use this card!!!! Thanks for the chance, TweakTown!!! And good luck to all those entering the contest!!!
    :D
    Asus M4N72-E; AMD PhenomII 955BE X4 @ 3.60ghz; 6gb DDR2-800; 750+320+250 SATA2 HDD; 2xDVDRW; Zotac GTX570 Amp! GPU; 900w Topower PowerBird PSU; Spire ThermaxII Eclipse CPU cooler; 4x120mm fans; 2x140mm fans; NZXT BetaEVO case; Win7X64

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway - MSI GeForce GTX 460 768MB Cyclone OC Video Card worth $209 USD

im already a fan.. just knew about this contest from a local forum, which one of the members have won and shared a pic of his prize HD5850.. whoa! this is my first time joining internet contest.

heres my FB profile: Marc Farrales | Facebook

Comment

I have posted on the Facebook Fan Page.

Currently using the IGP so a real graphics card would be awesome.

Cheers
        H2Micr0

Comment

Nice review (as usual) .

Already a fan on both , and posted on FB (aka: Jeff Rihmond) . Good luck everyone .

Thx TT !
          Last edited by stereo55; 07-28-2010, 10:33 PM.
          * i7 920 D0 @ 3.8 - Evga x58 Tri-SLi
          * 2x Samsung 410 slim 250's = RAID0 - Samsung F3 1TB - 18gig Mushkin 1333 - Evga 560 x2-SLi - Corsair 1000HX/CM Cosmos 1010 - Windows 7 Ultimate

* XFi Titanium - Klipsch 4.1's/Altec center channel - Soyo 24" - 42" Samsung B450 Plasma
          * "Random segments of code and ghosts in my machine"
          Heatware

Comment

Ive posted "I want to win the MSI GeForce GTX 460 768MB Cyclone OC Video Card worth $209 USD at TweakTown!"

and become a fan!
            Asrock P55-Extreme
            Core I5 @ 3.2GHZ
            2x2GB G.skill Ripjaws DDR3 1600
            ASUS HD5850
            1TB Samsung SATA II
            Corsair TX650W PSU

Comment

Awefully nice of you guys to giveaway one of these MSI GeForce GTX 460 768MB Cyclone OC Video Cards to a lucky contestant.

Comment

I want to win the MSI GeForce GTX 460 768MB Cyclone OC Video Card worth $209 USD at TweakTown!

Thanks for the giveaway and good luck everbody!

Comment

I became a fan and posted on the facebook page. I'll keep my fingers crossed, daddy needs a new GPU!

Comment

I don't know how to post a comment on TweakTown Wall on Facebook.. somebody.. help ? :)

I clicked on "Like", but no other option is available, I can't write anything... I don't get it..

Comment

I have become a fan on Tweaktown Facebook. I love your weekly prizes tweaktown.

Comment

became a fan on facebook. hoping to upgrade from my 7950gt :3

loving the articles btw. keep up the great work.

Comment

I'm a fan of tweaktown on facebook and posted that i would like to win.
                          Hope i win that MSI gtx 460

Comment

I'm a fan of TweakTown on Facebook and hope to win this monster gpu!

Comment

Originally posted by dr_dream View Post
                              I don't know how to post a comment on TweakTown Wall on Facebook.. somebody.. help ? :)

I clicked on "Like", but no other option is available, I can't write anything... I don't get it..
                              there is a rectangular box there where you can post your message on the Tweak Town wall. It's at the top of the TT wall, near the word "Wall". :-)

Comment

One of the best cards to hit the market. Great give-a-way.

Comment

Working...
                                X