This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway - GIGABYTE Radeon HD 5850 OC Edition video card

April 25th is a good day. It's my baby boy's birthday and it'll be his 1st this year.

Whoever wins it, I'm sure it'll be like having a birthday.
    Slave to technology.

Comment

I'm sorry to ask, but I am new to this forum. Was this giveaway some kind of a joke? Coz if it was then you got me! I've been checking this forum and the FB profile every 30 minutes for the past 3 days or so.

Since I am the only one asking, I guess it really was a prank. Radeon 5850 OC for free... right.

Comment

Originally posted by hogofogo View Post
        I'm sorry to ask, but I am new to this forum. Was this giveaway some kind of a joke? Coz if it was then you got me! I've been checking this forum and the FB profile every 30 minutes for the past 3 days or so.

Since I am the only one asking, I guess it really was a prank. Radeon 5850 OC for free... right.

Sorting through contest entries can take a lot of time. I don't know about Cameron (Mr. Tweak) but a lot of site owners have other jobs to help support themselves along with other life commitments. Sit back, be patient, and I'm sure the winner will be posted soon.
        System Specs
        CPU: Intel i7 870
        CPU Fan: Zalman 10Flex
        Motherboard: Asus P7P55-Pro
        RAM: Corsair Dominator 1600 - 2X2 gb
        GPU: XFX 4890 1gb
        PSU: Silverstone 700W
        System Drive: Intel X25-M 80gb
        Storage Drive: Hitachi 1tb
        Case: NZXT Khaos

Comment

I might be late but sign me up anyway, someone might forfeit!!!!!

Comment

I became a fan on facebook and I would like to be entered for this Gigabyte 5850.

Comment

Take your time Mr. Tweak! No hurry needed. Good luck everyone!!!!! :)

Comment

exactly
                there is no need to rush
                and i'm sure mr. tweak has had more important stuff to do, than to deal with us impatiently waiting
                don't worry guys, someone is getting that card, it's not gonna be thrown away, that's for sure

Comment

Originally posted by hogofogo View Post

No joke, just busy. I will announce the winner tonight, my time!

Just ask all the others who have won prizes and got them :)
                  Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
                  Managing Director
                  Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

hehe
                    here, i made a timer for all you who want to know what time is: "...my time!".
                    Countdown to Apr 20, 2010 11:59:59 PM in Taipei
                    :)

Comment

Hello :) I am now a FAN in Facebook of your Squeky Tweaky town :)

Comment

If I win, I'll click on all your ads for a whole month. :3

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak View Post
                          No joke, just busy. I will announce the winner tonight, my time!

Just ask all the others who have won prizes and got them :)
                          All right then Mr.Tweak. You're the admin, so I guess there is still hope. My nVidia 9600GT 256MB isn't handling stuff like FarCry 2 too well and my 700W Thermaltake powersuply must be really bored with my setup.

Good luck to everyone, but the card just has to go to Ireland

Comment

I'm 1/4 Irish so that will have to be enough. I'll take my card now please.
                            Slave to technology.

Comment

Originally posted by Optix View Post
                              I'm 1/4 Irish so that will have to be enough. I'll take my card now please.
                              I'm half Irish :)
                              Going Broke Saving Money

Comment

Originally posted by slugbug View Post
                                I'm half Irish :)
                                Well crap.
                                Slave to technology.

Comment

Working...
                                X