Weekly Giveaway - A-DATA 64GB SSD and Tim Burton's NBC 8GB pen drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weekly Giveaway - A-DATA 64GB SSD and Tim Burton's NBC 8GB pen drive

I am 70 now so I need to go fast! Maybe this drive will speed me up.

Comment

I need an SSD to save my crappy HP laptop: someday I'll end up throwing it out the window because of how slow it is

Comment

Being a full time student and getting a diploma, I have no way to afford something like a SSD. I hope im able to get this opportunity to get my hands on one and maybe get a performance boost with it on my trusty old lappy

Comment

I built a Corei7 rig for a friend and she spent the extra bucks on the Intel slc ssd. It was by far the fastest, most beautiful thing I had ever seen! I called all my friends and had them come over and take pictures with us holding it! At the time it was a $1000 drive, and the fastest thing out there. Now of-course, there are faster ssds, this being one... I would love to have this in my rig, along side the Seagate 1.5TB drive. The wife wont let me buy one until I finish my EMT training and get a better job!

Comment

I should get the SSD-drive in order to be able to boot to windows in a time less than eternity:)

Comment

I am a new student in a new country, i need a SSD to boost my slow laptop

Comment

Love to set one of these up in Raid and see how fast it is.

Comment

I could use a SSD, it would allow me to get some sleep when my Home-brew PVR wakes up to record a show...

Comment

I have ever never winned a significant prize other than birthday candies. Isn't it time for a real prize?!
                    Gigabyte GA-P43-ES3G intel P43
                    Intel Core 2 Duo E7500 3.0GHz
                    Samsung 1TB 32 MB 7200RPM
                    Seasonic SS-500ET Active PFC
                    Transcend 2GB DDR2 800
                    Samsung DVD-RW SH-S223F x22
                    Gainward 9500GT 512MB GDDR2

Comment

If I win that would be great...if I don't that's OK too, since I still gets access to one of my favorite sites for all the latest gadgets and sotware on the planet.

Comment

Do we really need a reason to swap out our old mechanical drives for this much faster ssd, i thought not :p
                        good on your tweaktown, for trying to rid this world of the ugly and old mechanical drives

Comment

hey, i want to win because i need a SSD and i just registered my account to win :P

Comment

I'm slowly collecting (buying) parts to build a HTPC. So far I've got a q6600, Gigabyte G31, 4gb ram, Gigabyte 4770 custome fan with hdmi output and Antec Fusion Black Remote. The only parts I'm missing are a blu-ray drive, silent psu and HDD. An A-DATA SSD would be perfect as it's silent, and would allow for fast bootup time, the two things you want in a HTPC (well at least thats what I look for).
                            1. Lian LI A71FB | Asus P6X58D Premium | i7-930 @ 3.99 1.2v | Noctua C12P | Corsair XMS 3x2GB DDR3 1800 C8 1.66v | 1024MB Asus 5970 | 3x OCZ V2 60GB Raid 0 + 750GB + 1TB + 1.5TB| QFAN 650w | Xonar HDAV1.3 | HD555
                            2. Antec P183 | Gigabyte N680SLI-DQ6 | Q6600 C0 @ 3.15 1.4v | Noctua U12P | Corsair Dominator 2x2GB DDR2 1066 2.1v | 2x 320MB 8800GTS SLI | WD160 SE2 + 500GB + 750GB | CM 600W

Comment

my hard disk is us,this would help me load windows 7,as i am stuck.

jrbj1

Comment

I should get the A-DATA 64GB SSD-drive or 8GB Pen drive because My 4GB USB is almost full and I need more storage space, good luck to all.

Comment

Working...
                                X