Weekly Giveaway - A-DATA 64GB SSD and Tim Burton's NBC 8GB pen drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weekly Giveaway - A-DATA 64GB SSD and Tim Burton's NBC 8GB pen drive

I would like to replace my old hard drive that is a few years old and need to be upgraded soon because it is starting to emit strange noises, constantly crashing and having slow access times. A replacement in the form of the A-DATA 64GB SSD will give my pc a much needed performance boost. The exciting features I like best are the small form factor, light weight, no overheating worries, silent performance, low power consumption and excellent shock resistance. Best of all, I can be assured that my important data is safe and my OS start up time will be significantly faster for maximum system performance & best user experience.

The A-DATA 64GB SSD is certainly a fantastic data storage solution for best performance and great value for money and is just what i need!

Comment

Dell Inspiron 1501 is still sitting in closet because of broken HDD and that's a reason to win SSD.

If not SSD, then pen drive will be nice. Believe it or not, but this is what I'm using as pen drive.

Comment

This would go really well with my laptop, so much so that I wouldn't have to worry about moving it anymore because of the vibrations. The most important thing would be to remove the HDD bottleneck for a massive drop in loading times!!

Comment

I am happy to see Tweaktown team up with A-DATA, and other manufacturers to offer these great prizes. Many THANKS to Tweaktown and all of the manufacturers for offering this. It really is nice when we win a prize. I believe extra storage devices always can come in handy. I would use it for DATA storage and DATA tranfers if I were to win one.
          Last edited by artdrivers; 03-23-2010, 08:06 PM.
          http://forums.tweaktown.com/gigabyte...ench-test.html
          http://www.gigabyte-usa.com/FileList...ios_qflash.pdf
          Phenom II 945 @ 3.2Ghz w/Thermaltake Big Typhoon Pro 14 CPU Cooler
          Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H rev.1.1 F11
          Sapphire 3870HD / 100225L / 512MB / ddr4
          4GB / Kingston / KHX8500D2K2/2GN / 5-5-5-18 / 1066Mhz
          (2) WD Caviar / WD2500AAKS/ 250GB in SATA RAID-0
          (1) WD Caviar / WD2500AAKS/ 250GB in SATA AHCI
          (2) IDE's 1 8XdualDVDRW 1 52x32x52x CDRW
          Antec /Neo HE550 / 550W
          Mid size ATX case with show through panel
          2) 80x80 front fans (1) 120x120 rear fan and small nb fan
          Microsoft comfort curve USB keyboard 2000 ver.1.0
          Logitech G500 USB mouse
          Monitor: CMV937A
          7.1+2 Channel High Definition ALC889A
          Dual boot Windows 7 32bit home & Windows 7 64bit home

Comment

My hard drive has just went to the grave and i need a fast replacement drive to boot up my OS.

As for the USB flash disk, i am a big fan of The Nightmare Before Christmas and my old 2GB USB from 5 years ago isnt cutting it anymore.
            Asrock P55-Extreme
            Core I5 @ 3.2GHZ
            2x2GB G.skill Ripjaws DDR3 1600
            ASUS HD5850
            1TB Samsung SATA II
            Corsair TX650W PSU

Comment

An ssd is what I would love to have. Install the OS on that baby foe some really boot speeds read/write speeds as well. will allow me to have more space to use on my 250 GB drive.
              [email protected] :(.

Comment

Nice a SSD for free!! : D

Comment

free SSD. I want it.

Comment

i would like to win the SSD drive, i work very much with computers and this will give me the boost i need in every application i use. i should win because the zodiac told me that i should expect something good to happen.i hope this is it!

Comment

This would be a nice little addition, I've been following up on these for some time now but the prices are still just a bit too high for me. A contest is about the only way I will get to try one of these out *hint hint*.
                      Asus Maximus Hero VII, Diamond R9 290X (ref with G10), Corsair H100i, Corsair 750D, Seasonic Platinum 860W, 2 Intel 520 120Gb SSD RAID0 (boot+games) 2 OCZ Solid 3 60gb SSD RAID0, 2 WD Caviar Black 500Gb SATAIII

Comment

Winning either a 64gb or Tim Burton's 8gb pen drive would be awesome! 64gb SSD = Could always use more space and more + free > more + pay. To win Tim Burton would be like <3 x infinity. Where could I even buy that? I should search...

Comment

i want to win because is going to speed up my system...hopping to do a new build this month... ;)
                          PS:good luck to you all....

Comment

Well my system is starting to get really slow because of all the crap I put in it.
                            Of course I could take some time and try to clean all that mess, but I thought about it and figured it would be easier to simply enter this contest and have a chance to win an awesome SSD to put a brand new system on it :D
                            So there I go !

Comment

Oh yes, a great chance for me to try out SSD and local sale promotion! Please, ADATA? ;)

Comment

Would love to win either prize! Best of luck everyone,whoever wins will be very pleased Im sure! Cheer's TT and A-DATA ;-)

Comment

Working...
                                X