This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Giveaway - OCZ Agility Series SATA II 2.5-inch 30GB SSD

Weekly Giveaway – OCZ Agility Series SATA II 2.5-inch 30GB SSD (October 1st - October 8th)

We have teamed up with OCZ Technology to giveaway one of their Agility Series SATA II 2.5-inch 30GB SSDs!

While not the highest end SSD from OCZ, the Agility Series falls under the mainstream category using MLC memory, SATA II interface and 64MB of cache memory to help speeds things up. It is the 30GB model that should be ideal for a boot drive to help boost system performance.

You can find out more about the drive by visiting the OCZ product page right here.

How to win?

For your chance to win the prize, all you need to do is post below (sign up to our forums, if you haven't already) and tell us why YOU should win the OCZ SSD.

Giveaway runs from today until October 8th 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are the winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping.

One entry per person - IPs will be checked, don't bother signing up multiple times.

For this weekly prize, anyone in the world can enter! You don’t pay the shipping charges.

Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Re: Weekly Giveaway - OCZ Agility Series SATA II 2.5-inch 30GB SSD

I am RMA ing an SSD right now. It would sure be nice to win this one!!

Edit: Plus, I'm addicted to SSDs and NEED one to replace the one I had to send back.

I will name my first born child "TweakTown" if I win.
    Also, I have been a dedicated TweakTown member for months.
    Also, I'm a really nice guy
    Also, I hope this isn't bugging you because I want you to choose me
    Also, I am not trying to cheat
    Also, I am building a new system and need a boot drive.

May the best man (or woman) win.
    Last edited by nate42nd; 10-03-2009, 02:54 PM.
    P55-UD4P - i7860 - Patriot Inferno 120GB SSD - 1600Mhz Mushkin 7-8-7-20 - 3 WD 640GB Black
    880GMA-UD2P - X6 1055T CPU - Patriot Inferno 120GB SSD - GSkill 1333 8-8-8-21 - 2 500GB WD Black
    2 or 3 other systems I like to play with and a laptop

Comment

why should i win this?really, i dont know what u expect me to say...
      oh i know...because I want it!

Comment

I have been building a really small, low power, efficient Home server/control system.

Having spent most of my hard earned cash on an Atom based Pico-ITX motherboard I had little left over for the required solidstate drive. Thus this OCZ Agility SSD drive represents the last important piece of the jigsaw, it will make my project rock. Not only that but it would be better for the environment compared to running the juice sucking, harddisk powered rig I currently have to use.

Come on you know it make sense...

Al

Comment

Who wants old platter technology to go with my brand new asrock P55 extreme and core I5 cpu??

no body does!
          Asrock P55-Extreme
          Core I5 @ 3.2GHZ
          2x2GB G.skill Ripjaws DDR3 1600
          ASUS HD5850
          1TB Samsung SATA II
          Corsair TX650W PSU

Comment

Because i adore SSD, even more with OCZ series's of SSD, and green is my favourite colour. nuff' said

Comment

I never had anything from OCZ before. I will buy another one and RAID-0 the 2 for a larger capacity for storage and speed. I need more storage space seperate from my OS.
              Last edited by artdrivers; 10-01-2009, 06:26 AM.
              http://forums.tweaktown.com/gigabyte...ench-test.html
              http://www.gigabyte-usa.com/FileList...ios_qflash.pdf
              Phenom II 945 @ 3.2Ghz w/Thermaltake Big Typhoon Pro 14 CPU Cooler
              Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H rev.1.1 F11
              Sapphire 3870HD / 100225L / 512MB / ddr4
              4GB / Kingston / KHX8500D2K2/2GN / 5-5-5-18 / 1066Mhz
              (2) WD Caviar / WD2500AAKS/ 250GB in SATA RAID-0
              (1) WD Caviar / WD2500AAKS/ 250GB in SATA AHCI
              (2) IDE's 1 8XdualDVDRW 1 52x32x52x CDRW
              Antec /Neo HE550 / 550W
              Mid size ATX case with show through panel
              2) 80x80 front fans (1) 120x120 rear fan and small nb fan
              Microsoft comfort curve USB keyboard 2000 ver.1.0
              Logitech G500 USB mouse
              Monitor: CMV937A
              7.1+2 Channel High Definition ALC889A
              Dual boot Windows 7 32bit home & Windows 7 64bit home

Comment

been always wanted to try or own an SSD. I'm very eager to boot my operating systems from an SSD and enjoy the performance compared to typical hard drives. 64mb cache is just what i need sweet
                Last edited by kali65; 10-01-2009, 12:27 PM.

Comment

This would probably cut my loading times in half. Hopefully I could win something someday from TweakTown there giveaways are awesome.
                  955 c3 4.0ghz | Darknight CPU cooler | 790fx mobo | 4ghz Ripjaws 1600 | 5850 1ghz 1300ram | 550watt PSU | Windows 7 64bit |

Comment

I want to see a blazing fast Windows 7 boot, after the logo I would like to see the desktop immediatley

Comment

Because it wont end well for this here poor kitten if I don't win......

Comment

I don't want to win it for Myself I already have a Summit in My rig , but I have a Friend who is in need of a new Computer and this would be one thing less I need to come up with to complete the build.
                        buy the way My Friend is really deserving of a new computer!
                        hope I win this for You Herb Love Ya Bro!

Comment

Why should i win?
                          Well i never had a SSD and i never had the chance to experience SSD speeds.

Comment

I own a 60GB Vertex for my laptop and 2 x 30GB Vertex in RAID0 on my desktop. I love these drives so I've also purchased 1 for my brother, recommended to friends, and we're in the process of ordering a few OCZ Vertex and Agility SSD's for the company I work based on my demonstrations and recommendations as a Network Administrator. I think I should have a shot to win based on the business and future business I've given to OCZ. :)

Thanks!

Comment

Because my two Seagate 7200.11 drives sound like they're on their last legs. I've wanted to get an SSD drive for a while now but the high cost has prevented me.
                              Going Broke Saving Money

Comment

Working...
                              X