• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weekly Giveaway - CoolIT Domino Advanced Liquid Cooling

You think you guys have it bad...

I have a 6 year old P4 on stock cooling. That needs to solve itself NOW

Comment

Ah why not, page 5 but i'd love to try some watercooling.

Had to get the Xeon 3110 during the "E8400's all sold out" stage and currently being cooled by the Noctua U12P. Stock cooler and clock was 68 degrees under load, keeping it the same temp but with extra voltage at 3.8Ghz. It won't do 4Ghz anymore :(

Need watercooling to try and drop the temps more (read increase the clock again haha) but mainly to tidy the case up cause the dual fan 120mm Noctua's are huge!

Comment

Currently using a double cheese burger (Q6600) with stock fan.
        51 celcius idle and 63 celcius at full load. The stock fan screams a lot in full load and really annoys me. A simple and effective liquid cooling like CoolIT Domino A.L.C. can be the cure.

Comment

I'm currently using a CoolerMaster V8 to cool my (beastly ) 920 D0 @ 3.2GHz But some liquid cooling would be nice
          *New Rig!*

Intel Core i7 920 OCed to 3.2GHz | CoolerMaster V8 | Patriot Viper 3x2GB DDR3-1333MHz | MSI Eclipse X58 | LG W2261V 22" 16:9 | Western Digital Caviar Black 640GB | MSI ATI 4870 1GB | Enermax Revolution 85+ 1050W PSU | CoolerMaster HAF 932 | ASUS DRW-22B1LT Lightscribe | Creative SB X-Fi Xtreme | Logitech X-540 | Razer Carcharias | Razer Lachesis | Razer Destructor/ Razer Goliathus Speed/ Fnatic SteelSeries Qck+ XL/ OCZ Behemoth | OCZ Alchemy Elixir

*My OLD PC* - Windows Xp Home Edition 32 Bit

Intel Pentium 4 2.6GHz | 1GB (2x512MB) Hynix DDR-400MHz SDRAM | Micro ATX ECS L4S5MG/651+ | Acer AL506 15" Monitor | Seagate 2.5" ST380012A IDE 5200RPM 80GB | ASUS nVidia TNT2 M64 32MB AGP x4 | Hyena 300W PSU | CoolerMaster Storm Scout |

- My OLD PC's probably the worst one here -

Comment

ZEROtherm BTF90

Comment

i use stock cooling i just bought an i7 and a 9800 GX2 video card and thinking stock cooling wont cut it

Comment

I too have a q6600 that came in my HP Pavilion Desktop. Hp was intelligent enough to supply a Coolermaster cpu cooler as opposed to the oem shipped with those cpu's. It does do a fairly fine job of keeping the cpu cool i believe, because it's pretty hard to tell what is the correct temperature with the proprietary motherboard installed and as of yet I have to external source of temp. collection. I'm interested in water cooling because I don't have a/c and the temps in my house can get up to 93 F. I've been looking at replacing the cpu cooling fan on the heatsink with a 120mm and fan adapter, just to get more air flow. I know i'm definately going to do that with my MSI 8800 GT OC 512M. Take care all

Comment

I need a cooler to replace the stock heatsink that came with my AMD X3 720. I'm packing everything (on a Biostar TA790GX XE microATX, and yes, it did pop right up as an X4 running at 3.02Ghz without me touching a thing) into an Aerocool M40 cube box. Very nice little setup but it's hell finding a good cooler that will fit these tight clearances. However, a liquid cooler would do the job just fine.

Comment

I guess it's safe to say I did not win.... Who did?

Comment

Thank you to everyone who entered!

I am happy to announce that the winner of this contest is artdrivers

I will be contacting this user right away. Look forward to the next contest coming up soon!

Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
                      Managing Director
                      Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

I can't believe it I won! I WON!
                        http://forums.tweaktown.com/gigabyte...ench-test.html
                        http://www.gigabyte-usa.com/FileList...ios_qflash.pdf
                        Phenom II 945 @ 3.2Ghz w/Thermaltake Big Typhoon Pro 14 CPU Cooler
                        Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H rev.1.1 F11
                        Sapphire 3870HD / 100225L / 512MB / ddr4
                        4GB / Kingston / KHX8500D2K2/2GN / 5-5-5-18 / 1066Mhz
                        (2) WD Caviar / WD2500AAKS/ 250GB in SATA RAID-0
                        (1) WD Caviar / WD2500AAKS/ 250GB in SATA AHCI
                        (2) IDE's 1 8XdualDVDRW 1 52x32x52x CDRW
                        Antec /Neo HE550 / 550W
                        Mid size ATX case with show through panel
                        2) 80x80 front fans (1) 120x120 rear fan and small nb fan
                        Microsoft comfort curve USB keyboard 2000 ver.1.0
                        Logitech G500 USB mouse
                        Monitor: CMV937A
                        7.1+2 Channel High Definition ALC889A
                        Dual boot Windows 7 32bit home & Windows 7 64bit home

Comment

for my rig i have ...

- RADEON 4890 XOC - video card

- Elite 334 (NV-334) - Nvidia Edition mid-tower

- OCZ 4GB 1333 - memory

- OCZ 700 WATT - GAMING POWER SUPPLY

- AUDIGY SOUND BLASTER PLATINUM - soundcard

- SEAGATE 160 GB - harddrive

- SEAGATE 500 GB - harddrive

- LG LIGHTSCRIBE - CD/DVD

- ASUS M4A79T DELUXE - MOTHERBOARD

- AMD PHENOM II 955 BLACK EDITION ( UNLOCKED ) - CPU with stock " FAN COOLING " cooling that it came with...arrgghhh... @-(

... now all i need is the DOMINO... i really want the FREEZONE ELITE for some extreme OVERCLOCKING... but will settle for the DOMINO...

COOL IT please help me...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Last edited by rocism01; 07-21-2009, 01:26 PM.

Comment

I have a Q6600 overclocked to 3.2ghz using an Artic Cooling Freezer Pro 7

Comment

NOW I'M USING A COOLIT "Freezone Elite CPU Chiller" WHICH HAS FRESH WONDERFUL ME MY AMD PHENOM II 955 BE IN OVERCLOCK AT 3.85MHZ STABLE & UP MORE! COOLIT AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Comment

......BUT I ALSO HAVE ANOTHER BRUTAL PC to which it would come from
                                THE WONDER CoolIT Domino Advanced Liquid Cooling! THE
                                BEST ON LIQUID COOLING SYSTEMS! (I know) THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X