Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard

Please feel free to comment about our story entitled "Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard"

Re: Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard

I love the G15, this keyboard will last me at least a few generations.

There are currently two version on the market, the first version is by far better than the new orange version!
    More keys, a warmer blue light. A movable LCD screen. etc.

I recommend grabing one of the first generation keyboards before they sell out.

Comment

Yep nice keyboard. I have one of the older models with the flip up screen rather than embeded and it has served me vey well for about a year now.
      Antec 900 case (4 120mm and 1 200mm lighted fans + UFO flashing light set + 2 12" and 1 6" Mutant Mods meteor lights) - Aerogate ll thermal controller - Asus M2N-e SLI - AMD 64 X2 AM2 6400+ - Corsair TX650 PSU - MSI 450GTS Cyclone OC - 2 X 2GB Patriot Extreme Performance PC2 6400 RAM - SATA 320 GB Seagate HD, SATA 300GB Maxtor HD and IDE 80 GB Samsung HD - Floppy Drive/Card Reader Combo - LG SuperMulti Lightscribe 18x DVD RW - Plextor PX-716A DVD r/rw - Windows 7 Home Premium 64

Crude but Effective ... it is a way of life.

Comment

I haven't had a chance to play with the older revision but i have seen it. I'm a fan of the orange light though.
        It goes well with my G5 mouse.
        God im such a Logitech *****...

Question did the older revision have the lock button for the windows and shortcuts key? to stop you accidentally pressing them during gameplay? that has been sooooo useful.
        Andrew "Eightball103" Jones

Comment

Yes, the older version has the lock button.
          Antec 900 case (4 120mm and 1 200mm lighted fans + UFO flashing light set + 2 12" and 1 6" Mutant Mods meteor lights) - Aerogate ll thermal controller - Asus M2N-e SLI - AMD 64 X2 AM2 6400+ - Corsair TX650 PSU - MSI 450GTS Cyclone OC - 2 X 2GB Patriot Extreme Performance PC2 6400 RAM - SATA 320 GB Seagate HD, SATA 300GB Maxtor HD and IDE 80 GB Samsung HD - Floppy Drive/Card Reader Combo - LG SuperMulti Lightscribe 18x DVD RW - Plextor PX-716A DVD r/rw - Windows 7 Home Premium 64

Crude but Effective ... it is a way of life.

Comment

Working...
          X