Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have I dont to my sig!?!? Can you help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hehe.....I guess since you were the first to help I would add a lillte flavor to it :)

Comment

Flavor? my name just leaves a bad taste in everyone's mouth.. :D

Comment

realy?
        i have never actually tried to eat some1's name before :?:
        TT Original

Comment

Originally posted by Darthtanion
          You are most certainly living up to your signature today Beefy.
          I think I may resent that allegation:?:

He was quoting me:D
          The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Originally posted by Olie
            realy?
            i have never actually tried to eat some1's name before :?:
            You've never had Beef before? :?:

Comment

Actually, I was referring to the obvious amount of hard work (or lack thereof) that he put into responding to another user's problem. :)
              Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
              My Toys

Comment

Actually, you are right on two counts there Darth... It may seem that I cheated my way out, didn't do much when I quoted Mr C.. but do you know how long it took me to edit the code for that table? A while.. So I felt it was my right to cheat a little after doin the hard work.. :)

But yeah, I always live up to the sig..

Comment

And yet again Beefy you have proven yourself to be a legend in your mind:rolleyes:
                  That Backspace key is sheer murder:laugh:
                  The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

"What you know will help the unknow no matter how simple it is"

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. C
                      And yet again Beefy you have proven yourself to be a legend in your mind:rolleyes:
                      That Backspace key is sheer murder:laugh:
                      Actually I used Delete myself.. ;)

Comment

Yet again I am humbled by your genius.
                        It would appear that hbidad being grateful has added a credit to you as well in his sig.
                        That fellow has manners that are rather uncommon to the internet:thumb:

Comment

I don't think so.. I asked him to remove it, but he wouldn't.. sounds like standard net manners to me.. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
                            I don't think so.. I asked him to remove it, but he wouldn't.. sounds like standard net manners to me.. :)
                            You did? Ok it is gone.....just wanted to give credit where credit was due...no matter how simple it was! Anyhoo, Thanks you guys...Beefy and Mr.C!

Comment

:D I was only joking. :D Doesn't matter... Looks better this way anyways...

Comment

Can you imagine........"Thanks Beefy".......what if that actually caught on:eek:

Comment

Working...
                                X