X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love Kingmax and I want all these prizes to myself! :spam:

Comment

• Originally posted by amd_man2003
      Hmmmmmm, dont this bring out all our onetimers that signed up and maybe asked a question and left.
      hahaha, so true, look at all the entries, most of them it's their first post ever :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Comment

• I love Kingmax and I want all these prizes to myself... :rolleyes2

Comment

• I love Kingmax and I want all these prizes to myself!

Because I'm greedy :) :flames:

Comment

• Originally posted by mpetrie
            yeah i agree about the onetimers coming out. I should know im one of them. I actually stopped by a long time ago to ask a question about dual booting XP and Linux, and i havent been back since, but its good to have this type of thing because i forgot tweaktown ever existed. Its a pretty good site, im glad i got the reminder via Email. Its more than most. A++, and i hope i win.

:afro:
            If you look above, Ladies and Gentlemen, to the post made by aforementioned TT Newb, and then click "Search" in the blue oval box just below his post content, you will notice that he does indeed only have 5 (count em, five) posts. Rather similiar to his aforemntioned newbiness. What is not similiar, Ladies and Gentlemen, is the content to which he professes his previous visits to TT to be due. (BTW say, "to be due" 10 times fast, and what crime fighting detective dog do you hear?) The, quote, Dual booting topic never does recieved focus, whereas, another topic, Overclocking, does. Simple deceitfulness of this nature is not a crime of unabounding punishment here at TT, but one of remembering what you did wrong and correcting it in the future...

.... i suggest Genital Mutilation, then he'll remember.

Comment

Comment

(I guess it was time to quit lurking, and post)

Comment

mmm

Comment

Comment

Comment

• I LOVE to MASTURBATE and ill send prizes to whomever wants them!

Comment

Comment

No really..I do

Comment

Comment

well, to be honest - i only really want the funky watch and the usbkey... but... anything free is good, right?

now if only someone can tell me wtf this smily is - :drool:

i'll be happy!
                                SileNceR, Messenger of the Dark and the Night. To post quality, or not to post at all, THAT is the Question - Never again ask what can my post count do for me besides increasing my ego, but instead ask what can I do to help someone else!
                                Overclockers Melbourne (http://www.ocmelbourne.com).

Comment

Working...
                                X