Ban Appeal: DaFightaBomma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ban Appeal: DaFightaBomma

I was unjustly banned from Tweaktown's server. My name is DaFightaBomma. I want to see proof of what I did wrong!

This is the fault of the admin who have quick judgements and who does not have an ability to read things in their context.

Please copy and paste everything I said or any conversation I had with another person in the game I played that resulted in me being ban.

I want to see everything that was said by me and the other person in the game.

Re: Noctua Gets You Ready for Spring with an April BF3 Contest

Originally posted by LairenyX View Post
    I was unjustly banned from Tweaktown's server. My name is DaFightaBomma. I want to see proof of what I did wrong!

This is the fault of the admin who have quick judgements and who does not have an ability to read things in their context.

Please copy and paste everything I said or any conversation I had with another person in the game I played that resulted in me being ban.

I don't mean to throw gas on the fire, and I am not an admin, nor do I speak for any of them, but may I suggest being a litter nicer? Maybe try asking rather than demanding?

The fact of the matter is that they don't NEED to give you an explanation. Show some respect and maybe they will give one to you.

Just my $0.02

Comment

Originally posted by CheckPleaseTY View Post
      I don't mean to throw gas on the fire, and I am not an admin, nor do I speak for any of them, but may I suggest being a litter nicer? Maybe try asking rather than demanding?

The fact of the matter is that they don't NEED to give you an explanation. Show some respect and maybe they will give one to you.

Just my $0.02
      It's not nice to tell people what to do. You're a hypocrit. Telling people what to do offends them and bring out "annoyance". Human beings are not "nice robot" so please don't treat us like we are. We have the capability to be nice, and we have the capability to feel angry; but we do not choose how we feel. Our feelings comes out naturally in reaction to our environment. I do not choose to be "rude" as you so wild claim that I do. I am angry because I feel angry and my action is the manifestation of that feeling. This is make me human being. This is what make us unique. There is something that triggers that feeling.

If you want to be "nice" and promote your "right behavior", you should have said something along the line "Oh wow, you sounds like you had a bad day. I hope the admin are understanding and you guys can work it out. Whatever it is, I'm sure it is not your fault"... But that wasn't the sentence that you said was it? what you said show that you are publicly making me look bad to other and in order to show them that are you above me... that you are someone who "knows better" than me. This is extremely rude... and evil.

I prefer to be a human being okay? there is something about that that makes me unique. Try to concieve people at deeper level before you go and talk down on them, making youself seem higher when you are not, okay?
      Last edited by LairenyX; 05-01-2012, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Re: Ban Appeal: DaFightaBomma

The admin that banned you has been notified. For future reference, don't bogard up other threads with personal business like this. Start your own thread.

From what I saw in the logs, you were being a nuisance on the server and being extremely disrespectful to others. This is against our rules which are clearly stated every time a player joins the server.

edit- also, I do happen to choose how I feel, speak for yourself please :)
        Last edited by Waterboyeee; 05-01-2012, 06:53 PM.

Comment

It's not nice to tell people what to do. You're a hypocrit. Telling people what to do offends them and bring out "annoyance". Human beings are not "nice robot" so please don't treat us like we are. We have the capability to be nice, and we have the capability to feel angry; but we do not choose how we feel. Our feelings comes out naturally in reaction to our environment. I do not choose to be "rude" as you so wild claim that I do. I am angry because I feel angry and my action is the manifestation of that feeling. This is make me human being. This is what make us unique. There is something that triggers that feeling.

If you want to be "nice" and promote your "right behavior", you should have said something along the line "Oh wow, you sounds like you had a bad day. I hope the admin are understanding and you guys can work it out. Whatever it is, I'm sure it is not your fault"... But that wasn't the sentence that you said was it? what you said show that you are publicly making me look bad to other and in order to show them that are you above me... that you are someone who "knows better" than me. This is extremely rude... and evil.

I prefer to be a human being okay? there is something about that that makes me unique. Try to concieve people at deeper level before you go and talk down on them, making youself seem higher when you are not, okay?
          Lets take a look at this shall we?
          It's not nice to tell people what to do. You're a hypocrit. Telling people what to do offends them and bring out "annoyance".
          I never told you what to do. I suggested that you change your actions, you may choose to take that suggestion or leave it.

Human beings are not "nice robot" so please don't treat us like we are. We have the capability to be nice, and we have the capability to feel angry; but we do not choose how we feel. Our feelings comes out naturally in reaction to our environment. I do not choose to be "rude" as you so wild claim that I do. I am angry because I feel angry and my action is the manifestation of that feeling. This is make me human being. This is what make us unique. There is something that triggers that feeling.
          Your right your not a robot. you have a choice to show a different emotion than what your feeling. You feeling rage and anger and showing rage and anger makes you more of a robot, not being able to choose to show respect even when not feeling like you should.

Now who is telling who what to do? Who is being the hypocrite. You are taking my words out of context saying that I was trying to humiliate you. What I was actually trying to do was give you some advice to help you get your ban lifted. You have the choice to take my advice or leave it, but don't try and twist my words.

When someone knows better than you, dont you want them to give you some advice? Unless you pretend to know everything in the world, then your just fooling yourself.

Comment

This is not normal GAME PLAY CHAT and is not in the context of the game in any server i no. Your Ban was for one Day ONLY and you are welcome to join us on the server any time. viz_46

Here is the Chat log for you to read:

[09:49:15] DaFightaBomma > Avionics online, engine twined up.... HERE WE GO!
            [09:49:47] Trego17 > MLG PRO
            [09:51:59] viz_46 got FIRST HEADSHOT against gms1975.
            [09:52:32] DaFightaBomma > WOW
            [09:52:34] DaFightaBomma > LOOK A TTHIS GUY
            [09:52:43] DaFightaBomma > MASTER of sneaking up to other fighter
            [09:52:46] DaFightaBomma > Take the advantage
            [09:52:52] DaFightaBomma > DOnt let them get behind u in the first place
            [09:52:53] dyssEVO > lol ?
            [09:52:56] DaFightaBomma > Douche bag
            [09:53:13] Trego17 > k
            [09:53:48] (PlayerSay viz_46) Rampage! viz_46 10-KILL STREAK
            [09:54:37] DaFightaBomma > DONT BE A DOUCHE MOTHER ****ER
            [09:54:48] Trego17 > Don't be a *****y *****, *****.
            [09:54:49] DaFightaBomma > Everytime you go after me and you fly away you think you get away miraculously?
            [09:55:16] gms1975 ENDED viz_46's 10-KILL STREAK with Death
            [09:55:20] DaFightaBomma > YOu think you just get away miraculously?
            [09:55:27] DaFightaBomma > YO **** U
            [09:55:46] DaFightaBomma > PoS who got no consideration for other ppl's game enjoyment
            [09:58:43] DaFightaBomma > FU for shooting at me from a chopper
            [09:58:58] DaFightaBomma > I just wana fly aroud in peace w/o having to buy a flight sim
            [09:59:13] dyssEVO > flight sim is free on steam glhf
            [09:59:34] DaFightaBomma > I am not interested in hitting knobs switches
            [09:59:39] DaFightaBomma > Worrying about fuel
            [09:59:47] DaFightaBomma > And G
            [09:59:47] DaFightaBomma > YO
            [09:59:48] DaFightaBomma > ****
            [09:59:49] DaFightaBomma > U
            [09:59:51] DaFightaBomma > PIECE OF ****
            [10:00:59] Ontargetman48 - Russian Army > stairs
            [10:05:14] the-prophete766 got FIRST KNIFE against btcole333.
            [10:05:14] the-prophete766 made btcole333 his *****!
            [10:05:18] btcole333 > nice one
            [10:05:30] DaFightaBomma > STOP FKING AROUND
            [10:05:46] Trego17 > Dude stfu and play
            [10:05:51] DaFightaBomma > I just wana fly the jet in peace... pretend like I am living the movie
            [10:05:58] Trego17 > Move to another server if you want
            [10:06:49] DaFightaBomma > IF I do tghen I"ll be alone
            [10:06:51] DaFightaBomma > I dont like that
            [10:06:56] DaFightaBomma > I like to know ppl are ther
            [10:07:14] DaFightaBomma > When a jet get hit by another jet's MG
            [10:07:18] DaFightaBomma > Do you know what happens?
            [10:07:31] Ontargetman48 > d'oh
            [10:07:42] DaFightaBomma > The bullet make a "Clank clank clank" sound that has dramatic effects... it makes you jump... give u a shock.
            [10:07:48] DaFightaBomma > It pretty much ruins ur day
            [10:08:09] Trego17 > MLG pro rp all day, I know Technasty.
            [10:08:11] StaticRain > are you RPin in BF3
            [10:08:14] StaticRain > lol
            [10:08:21] DaFightaBomma > WHat part of that was roleplaying?
            [10:08:35] DaFightaBomma > I jsut describe how a player feels when he gets hi by jet mg.. on heli to
            [10:08:42] DaFightaBomma > Telll me what p[art of that was RPing
            [10:08:55] Trego17 > You're being a ***** imo
            [10:08:57] StaticRain > question you keyboard or joystick?
            [10:09:12] DaFightaBomma > I like Joystick DERRRR
            [10:09:13] DaFightaBomma > OH
            [10:09:27] DaFightaBomma > OH I'M A ***** FOR BEING CONSIDERATE OF OTHER PPL'S FEELING?
            [10:09:34] DaFightaBomma, no racist/intolerant language, only warning!!!
            [10:09:34] DaFightaBomma > Then ur a FAGGOT PoS
            [10:09:36] Trego17 > I'm done talking to you lmao
            [10:09:56] DaFightaBomma > Yeh u better be done
            [10:10:01] Trego17 > Stfu
            [10:10:05] DaFightaBomma > U STFU
            [10:10:15] Trego17, no racist/intolerant language, only warning!!!
            [10:10:15] Trego17 > Fly you fag jet to get away from all your rl problems
            [10:10:48] DaFightaBomma > I DONT GOT A RL PROBLEM!!! I JUST SET JET IN THE MOVIE. When PPL GO! OH **** WE PIN DOWN WE NEED AIR SUPPORT AND THEY COME IN
            [10:11:02] DaFightaBomma > STRAFE THE FK OUT OF EVERYONE AND I JUST WANA LIVE THAT NOW U STFU!!!!
            [10:11:45] DaFightaBomma > I wish ppl didn't have to feel hurt playing a gamei t makes thing easier
            [10:11:59] DaFightaBomma > but i get my feeling hurts when Jet MG hit me. That sound is so unpleasant
            [10:12:06] Trego17 > Says the one who argued and started this whole thing?
            [10:12:18] DaFightaBomma > OMFG
            [10:12:21] DaFightaBomma > Y R U GOING AFTER ME
            [10:12:39] btcole333 > damn it
            [10:12:43] DaFightaBomma > WHAT I SAID was
            [10:12:56] DaFightaBomma > I wish PPL's feeling didn't have to GET HURT FROM the game
            [10:12:57] StaticRain > what joystick you using?
            [10:12:58] DaFightaBomma > FROM the game
            [10:13:08] DaFightaBomma > Dude
            [10:13:09] DaFightaBomma > U lied
            [10:13:16] DaFightaBomma > To make u suspicious about my fast turn
            [10:13:44] DaFightaBomma > I use keyboard and mouse Corsair m60 mouse and k 60 keybaord
            [10:14:06] DaFightaBomma > The secret to getting good? it's just all in your feelings... how much you like the jet and how much you're willing to get at it
            [10:14:15] DaFightaBomma > when I was ur rank I was as good as you. But experience is everything
            [10:14:29] DaFightaBomma > you theorize as you play ... stuff you thought was right at first you throw out the window later
            [10:14:37] DaFightaBomma > eventually you arrrive at where "pro" are after epxerience
            [10:14:41] Trego17 > Are you jesus?
            [10:14:51] DaFightaBomma > I"M TALKING ABT EXPERIENCE OMG U STFU
            [10:15:03] Trego17 > So you're pro?
            [10:15:11] BUILDER150 > /4
            [10:15:12] gms1975 > how are you guys flying and typing so much?
            [10:15:21] DaFightaBomma > THat's how it is in reality u cant expect to beat me now no matter what. Our TIME GAP is too far apart
            [10:15:37] DaFightaBomma > I'm an eagle rank 18 and ur just a rank 14 the time it take for u to get an eagle rank 18 all that experience make u like me
            [10:16:06] Trego17 > Dude I could get 100 and still ****ing hate you like a hooker with 5 std's
            [10:16:08] DaFightaBomma > But the key is in ur feelings for the jet. The more you like the jet the more you KEEP AT IT and theorize... its alll about u in
            [10:16:18] Ontargetman48 > how about if we just get some flags
            [10:16:32] DaFightaBomma > What do you mean by "I can still get 100" that makes no sense in ANY CONTEXT at all
            [10:16:47] Trego17 > Colonal 100? You're also a dumbass sir.
            [10:16:56] DaFightaBomma > I KNEW THAT
            [10:17:04] DaFightaBomma > now what were u saying? U get eaghle rank 100 star and what?
            [10:17:50] AdminIn_and_SpawnMsg > DaFightaBomma was banned for: Being Disrespectful and talking Bull viz.
            [10:18:08] gms1975 > that should quiet things down..
            [10:18:21] viz_46 > tell me about it.
            Last edited by Waterboyeee; 05-01-2012, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Waterboyeee View Post
              The admin that banned you has been notified. For future reference, don't bogard up other threads with personal business like this. Start your own thread.

From what I saw in the logs, you were being a nuisance on the server and being extremely disrespectful to others. This is against our rules which are clearly stated every time a player joins the server.

edit- also, I do happen to choose how I feel, speak for yourself please :)
              No, it is impossibe to choose how you feel. I challenge you to debate me on this. It is possible to go against your feeling and suppress it but you cannot choose how you feel. Suppressing your feeling causes your brain to produce more negative feelings, and that is bad for your mental health.

Your brain is like congress, all the feelings being its member. You are besieged by more than one feelings in certain situation and the one that triumps over the rest is the one you express. Suppressing that dominant feeling causes your brain to produce more negative feeling that make you feel negative.

Example of how you cannot choose your feeling:

1) You cannot choose to love Aerospace Engineering
              2) You cannot choose to hate Battlefield 3.
              3) You cannot choose to not want to nurture when you see your baby fall down.

If you were told to:

1)Turn in Chapter 1 homework of "Fundamentals of Aerodynamics"
              1 - you will hate to do the homework by default. Instead of choosing to love it.
              1 - Suppressing your hatred for Aerospace Engineer and forcing yourself to do the homework causes you to feel worse. This is an example of suppressing your feeling and getting the recoil.

2)When Dice announces Battlefield 3
              2- You will be excited automatically. Instead of choosing to hate it.
              2- You suppress your excitement for Battlefield 3 and NOT buy it. Your brain makes you feel worse.

3)When participating in a psychology experiment where your baby falls down.
              3- You WANT to nurtur it. Instead of standing by and feel as if nothing happen.
              3- You choose to stand there and watch it cry. You feel worse.

THese are my evidence of how you are wired to feel. You have no control over it. The sequence of how human being works.

1) An event happen
              2) You are beseige by a bunch of feelings
              3) One feeling dominate all other.
              4) you express feeling.
              or
              5) you supress the dominant feeling.
              6) you feel worse

1)The alarm goes off and you wake up
              2) -A) You want to go back to bed
              -B) Your mouth feels dirty and you want to brush your teeth D
              -C) You feel lazy and you don't want to brush your teeth
              -D) You worry that you are going to be late for work.
              3) Imediately D Dominate A and C then B Dominate C. You do D first then B in the next event.
              4) You get out of bed then brush your teeth.
              or
              5) You suppress D and stay in bed.
              6) You feel worse.

"Anger", "Sadness","Love","Wanting to nuture", "Lazy", "Hate", "Excitement" are all ONLY WORDS. They are not feeling. They exist as a mean to communicate feelings so you cannot attach ideas to them, give them life, and make them a fantasy that is not real. Remember they are word and should stay that way. So then think what is your feelings?

Give me counter arguement against these point or give me proof of a situation where you choose how you feel.

Comment

You are clearly off your rocker. It's just a game. You are obviously going to be a continued disturbance on our server and I've made the decision to make this ban permanent. You can go lecture someone else now.

p.s-

Last edited by Waterboyeee; 05-01-2012, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Agree with waterboyeee. You need help, seriously. Crash and burn Bomma, crash and burn.

On 2nd thought, join our mumble please

Address: chi.eoreality.net
                  Port: 64794
                  Password: mwrules
                  Last edited by Killmeh; 05-01-2012, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by viz_46 View Post
                    This is not normal GAME PLAY CHAT and is not in the context of the game in any server i no. Your Ban was for one Day ONLY and you are welcome to join us on the server any time. viz_46

Here is the Chat log for you to read:

[09:49:15] DaFightaBomma > Avionics online, engine twined up.... HERE WE GO!
                    [09:49:47] Trego17 > MLG PRO
                    [09:51:59] viz_46 got FIRST HEADSHOT against gms1975.
                    [09:52:32] DaFightaBomma > WOW
                    [09:52:34] DaFightaBomma > LOOK A TTHIS GUY
                    [09:52:43] DaFightaBomma > MASTER of sneaking up to other fighter
                    [09:52:46] DaFightaBomma > Take the advantage
                    [09:52:52] DaFightaBomma > DOnt let them get behind u in the first place
                    [09:52:53] dyssEVO > lol ?
                    [09:52:56] DaFightaBomma > Douche bag
                    [09:53:13] Trego17 > k
                    [09:53:48] (PlayerSay viz_46) Rampage! viz_46 10-KILL STREAK
                    [09:54:37] DaFightaBomma > DONT BE A DOUCHE MOTHER ****ER
                    [09:54:48] Trego17 > Don't be a *****y *****, *****.
                    [09:54:49] DaFightaBomma > Everytime you go after me and you fly away you think you get away miraculously?
                    [09:55:16] gms1975 ENDED viz_46's 10-KILL STREAK with Death
                    [09:55:20] DaFightaBomma > YOu think you just get away miraculously?
                    [09:55:27] DaFightaBomma > YO **** U
                    [09:55:46] DaFightaBomma > PoS who got no consideration for other ppl's game enjoyment
                    [09:58:43] DaFightaBomma > FU for shooting at me from a chopper
                    [09:58:58] DaFightaBomma > I just wana fly aroud in peace w/o having to buy a flight sim
                    [09:59:13] dyssEVO > flight sim is free on steam glhf
                    [09:59:34] DaFightaBomma > I am not interested in hitting knobs switches
                    [09:59:39] DaFightaBomma > Worrying about fuel
                    [09:59:47] DaFightaBomma > And G
                    [09:59:47] DaFightaBomma > YO
                    [09:59:48] DaFightaBomma > ****
                    [09:59:49] DaFightaBomma > U
                    [09:59:51] DaFightaBomma > PIECE OF ****
                    [10:00:59] Ontargetman48 - Russian Army > stairs
                    [10:05:14] the-prophete766 got FIRST KNIFE against btcole333.
                    [10:05:14] the-prophete766 made btcole333 his *****!
                    [10:05:18] btcole333 > nice one
                    [10:05:30] DaFightaBomma > STOP FKING AROUND
                    [10:05:46] Trego17 > Dude stfu and play
                    [10:05:51] DaFightaBomma > I just wana fly the jet in peace... pretend like I am living the movie
                    [10:05:58] Trego17 > Move to another server if you want
                    [10:06:49] DaFightaBomma > IF I do tghen I"ll be alone
                    [10:06:51] DaFightaBomma > I dont like that
                    [10:06:56] DaFightaBomma > I like to know ppl are ther
                    [10:07:14] DaFightaBomma > When a jet get hit by another jet's MG
                    [10:07:18] DaFightaBomma > Do you know what happens?
                    [10:07:31] Ontargetman48 > d'oh
                    [10:07:42] DaFightaBomma > The bullet make a "Clank clank clank" sound that has dramatic effects... it makes you jump... give u a shock.
                    [10:07:48] DaFightaBomma > It pretty much ruins ur day
                    [10:08:09] Trego17 > MLG pro rp all day, I know Technasty.
                    [10:08:11] StaticRain > are you RPin in BF3
                    [10:08:14] StaticRain > lol
                    [10:08:21] DaFightaBomma > WHat part of that was roleplaying?
                    [10:08:35] DaFightaBomma > I jsut describe how a player feels when he gets hi by jet mg.. on heli to
                    [10:08:42] DaFightaBomma > Telll me what p[art of that was RPing
                    [10:08:55] Trego17 > You're being a ***** imo
                    [10:08:57] StaticRain > question you keyboard or joystick?
                    [10:09:12] DaFightaBomma > I like Joystick DERRRR
                    [10:09:13] DaFightaBomma > OH
                    [10:09:27] DaFightaBomma > OH I'M A ***** FOR BEING CONSIDERATE OF OTHER PPL'S FEELING?
                    [10:09:34] DaFightaBomma, no racist/intolerant language, only warning!!!
                    [10:09:34] DaFightaBomma > Then ur a FAGGOT PoS
                    [10:09:36] Trego17 > I'm done talking to you lmao
                    [10:09:56] DaFightaBomma > Yeh u better be done
                    [10:10:01] Trego17 > Stfu
                    [10:10:05] DaFightaBomma > U STFU
                    [10:10:15] Trego17, no racist/intolerant language, only warning!!!
                    [10:10:15] Trego17 > Fly you fag jet to get away from all your rl problems
                    [10:10:48] DaFightaBomma > I DONT GOT A RL PROBLEM!!! I JUST SET JET IN THE MOVIE. When PPL GO! OH **** WE PIN DOWN WE NEED AIR SUPPORT AND THEY COME IN
                    [10:11:02] DaFightaBomma > STRAFE THE FK OUT OF EVERYONE AND I JUST WANA LIVE THAT NOW U STFU!!!!
                    [10:11:45] DaFightaBomma > I wish ppl didn't have to feel hurt playing a gamei t makes thing easier
                    [10:11:59] DaFightaBomma > but i get my feeling hurts when Jet MG hit me. That sound is so unpleasant
                    [10:12:06] Trego17 > Says the one who argued and started this whole thing?
                    [10:12:18] DaFightaBomma > OMFG
                    [10:12:21] DaFightaBomma > Y R U GOING AFTER ME
                    [10:12:39] btcole333 > damn it
                    [10:12:43] DaFightaBomma > WHAT I SAID was
                    [10:12:56] DaFightaBomma > I wish PPL's feeling didn't have to GET HURT FROM the game
                    [10:12:57] StaticRain > what joystick you using?
                    [10:12:58] DaFightaBomma > FROM the game
                    [10:13:08] DaFightaBomma > Dude
                    [10:13:09] DaFightaBomma > U lied
                    [10:13:16] DaFightaBomma > To make u suspicious about my fast turn
                    [10:13:44] DaFightaBomma > I use keyboard and mouse Corsair m60 mouse and k 60 keybaord
                    [10:14:06] DaFightaBomma > The secret to getting good? it's just all in your feelings... how much you like the jet and how much you're willing to get at it
                    [10:14:15] DaFightaBomma > when I was ur rank I was as good as you. But experience is everything
                    [10:14:29] DaFightaBomma > you theorize as you play ... stuff you thought was right at first you throw out the window later
                    [10:14:37] DaFightaBomma > eventually you arrrive at where "pro" are after epxerience
                    [10:14:41] Trego17 > Are you jesus?
                    [10:14:51] DaFightaBomma > I"M TALKING ABT EXPERIENCE OMG U STFU
                    [10:15:03] Trego17 > So you're pro?
                    [10:15:11] BUILDER150 > /4
                    [10:15:12] gms1975 > how are you guys flying and typing so much?
                    [10:15:21] DaFightaBomma > THat's how it is in reality u cant expect to beat me now no matter what. Our TIME GAP is too far apart
                    [10:15:37] DaFightaBomma > I'm an eagle rank 18 and ur just a rank 14 the time it take for u to get an eagle rank 18 all that experience make u like me
                    [10:16:06] Trego17 > Dude I could get 100 and still ****ing hate you like a hooker with 5 std's
                    [10:16:08] DaFightaBomma > But the key is in ur feelings for the jet. The more you like the jet the more you KEEP AT IT and theorize... its alll about u in
                    [10:16:18] Ontargetman48 > how about if we just get some flags
                    [10:16:32] DaFightaBomma > What do you mean by "I can still get 100" that makes no sense in ANY CONTEXT at all
                    [10:16:47] Trego17 > Colonal 100? You're also a dumbass sir.
                    [10:16:56] DaFightaBomma > I KNEW THAT
                    [10:17:04] DaFightaBomma > now what were u saying? U get eaghle rank 100 star and what?
                    [10:17:50] AdminIn_and_SpawnMsg > DaFightaBomma was banned for: Being Disrespectful and talking Bull viz.
                    [10:18:08] gms1975 > that should quiet things down..
                    [10:18:21] viz_46 > tell me about it.

Why was I seen as the bad guy in this conversation? I expressed that I just want to fly in peace, live what I see in the movies. It is why I bought Battlefield 3 and fly jet. I explain the psychological effect of getting hit by other jet's machine gun. The "Clank clank clank" sounds ruin your day. Evidence when I type in CAP at the begining because I feel hurt/angry for getting hit by another jet's machine gun. Through out the whole thing, I show that I am considerate for other people's feeling by recognizing the effect of the game on the player. I am an exellence jet player and I can shoot most people out the air and kill tanks and foot soldier, evidence in 66 kill in a game of MW, but doing so will trigger their negative feelings because of the "clank clank clank" sound. Its not right. Sometime I let myself get hit by heat seeker on purpose so they will feel better. Evidence in me showing consideration for other people's feeling in the statement "DO you think you get away miraculously after you shoot me" showing that I dont give chase when the other person shoot at me... because if I chase and shoot them down, it ruins their day. This is exclusive to air vehicle only. Foot soldier and tank is less bad because there isn't a sound effect that pisses you off like the jet...

I yelled at the begining because of the psychological effect of jet MG getting hurting my feelings. It was also a warning that say "stop ruining my day or I'll ruin your day". Evidence when the guy say do you use "Joystick or mouse and keyboard"... that I shot him down alot. It ruined his day.

I was trying to get ppl to be considerate of other ppl's feeling when playing a game. If someone say to me "PLease stop shooting me, I just wana fly the jet in peace" I'll let them do it. BUt these guy won't and they keep going at me with the jet MG. The psychological effect caused the initial cap lock. I don't understand merciless people who are level 100 on jet and constantly shooting down a rank 5... wtf?

It can be a bit annoying if I talked too much. It was understandable that I was angry and express my anger because of jet MG psychological effect... but everything afterward was advice gave out and me preaching that ppl should be considerate of other ppl's feeling when playing a game.

How am I a bad guy and deserve to be ban?

I would rather express my feeling and talk alot and preach about what I feel is right instead of going gungho and shooting down everyone regardless of how noob they are. That's just wrong. Its a game... ppl play to live the movie... dont ruin their time cause ur heartless.

Comment

You are clearly off your rocker. It's just a game. You are obviously going to be a continued disturbance on our server and I've made the decision to make this ban permanent. You can go lecture someone else now.

p.s-

I didnt under stand why you choose to not read and debate with me.

I've made it clear that I was considerate of other people's feeling.

People have rules.

1) No base rape
                      2) No spawn kill
                      3) No RPGS/SMAW
                      4) NO calling people name and being disrespectful.

Base rape, spawn killing, gets people angry tho they are strategic. They hurt's people feeling.

RPGS/SMAW are cheap, they 1 hit kill. They get people angry.

Calling ppl "Fggt" make them angry.

IF your arguement is right and it is just "a game" then people dont feel when they play a game, and I dont care what people feel and I play logically and be strategic and kill ppl in base/at spawn point to win...

But that is not reality. There are rule against those thing to protect's people's feeling.

My little rage at the begining of the convo show that my feeling was hurt and that Jet's mg "Clank clank clank" noise as tremedous effect... I spend the rest of the game preaching about people's feeling. You should have "No shooting jet in another jet" and treat it like "No RPG/Smaw"... but that is too unreasonable. You do it once or twice and if you recognize they're bad u dont keep at it cause it ruins their day.

Me talking in that game was an example of me championing your ideals to not hurt people's feeling through all the rules. I'm a good guy.

Oh I just read that the ban is one day.

Comment

Given one more chance. Unbanned.

Comment

Given one more chance. Unbanned.
                          Thanks guys.

Have a good night!

Comment

Working...