Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheater in the infantry server right now..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheater in the infantry server right now..

KFC_TEAM a known hacker who was reset once already is in the server right now. He is insta killing ppl. Don't know how EA can allow this crap.

Re: Cheater in the infantry server right now..

Originally posted by Notree View Post
    KFC_TEAM a known hacker who was reset once already is in the server right now. He is insta killing ppl. Don't know how EA can allow this crap.
    Thanks. We'll take a look at him.

Comment

He has been in the server before and I've researched him rather heavily. I could not find anything concrete on the guy. We run HEAVY anti cheat on our servers. On top of Punkbuster we also run GGC Stream AND we are a partner with Metabans. I will look into him more later after I hopefully get some more sleep :)

Comment

Originally posted by Waterboyeee View Post
        He has been in the server before and I've researched him rather heavily. I could not find anything concrete on the guy. We run HEAVY anti cheat on our servers. On top of Punkbuster we also run GGC Stream AND we are a partner with Metabans. I will look into him more later after I hopefully get some more sleep :)
        He is a known cheater. Been reset once already.You can ask multiple ppl who were in the server including 2 of my clan members.. OR just look at the chat log. You couldn't even spawn in. He was insta killing from monument as soon as we would spawn. And then Bigeyedfishy came in who is kfc_team's friend on battlelog came in on our side and was insta killing the other team. While not killing each other. We run 3 servers ourself.. I don't make many hackusations unless i see proof..Insta killing everybody from the other side of the map is proof enough for me lol But yah I understand you got check over it.. BJorks was the admin who came in and dealt with it.

Comment

Working...
        X